The club (44)

"If you like bad boys, don't get mad when they do bad things to you"
_______

ALLY POV:

We had just gotten into the club, the guy took our fake ID's instantly without question. If Caleb was going to drag me here then I was at least going to have a good time, even if I have to force it upon myself.

Once we had entered the club we instantly made our way to the bar.

We sat on some bar stools and on queue a girl approached Caleb. She was obviously very confident, she had died her hair a bright pink and was wearing a black dress that showed even more flesh than my dress did.

"You are here alone right?" The girl asked eyeing me.

"Its an open relationship" he said winking at me.

I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes.

The girl instantly began leaning forward to show more cleavage causing me to roll my eyes.

It was very hypocritical of me to roll my eyes at her considering what I was wearing, she probably didn't even show as much cleavage as I was, but I wasn't going to push my boobs together any more than they were or lean over to give anyone a clearer view.

Caleb and the girl were still talking, she was even making many sexual comments that I was trying very hard to forgot.

I kept drinking my drink in an attempt to forgot was was being said when a cute guy sat beside me.

He looked like a bad boy wannabe, he had dark hair, the front part died blonde and was wearing a very similar outfit to Caleb, just darker colours.

"What's a girl as gorgeous as you sitting here alone?" He smirks.

Caleb hears this and puts him arm around my shoulder.

"She's not here alone" he says, the guy puts his hand up in surrender and walks away to another girl just in time for another boy to sit down in his spot.

This boy had ash blonde hair and looked nicer.

"Is he really your boyfriend or am I allowed to ask you to dance with me?" The boy says smiling.

I look at him awkwardly.

"My name is Ben" he smiles.

"Ally" I reply shrugging while standing up to dance with him.

The alcohol I had already consumed was beginning to have its influence on me and I was suddenly very confident and happy.

I don't know what got into me, well apart from the alcohol, but when he and I were dancing I began dancing in a very sexual way.

I was grinding on him and he obviously liked it because he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him.

After seeing how heated this dance was suddenly becoming Caleb stepped in by pulling me away to dance with him.

"Having fun babe?" He smiled while we dancing together.

"Yessss" I giggle pulling him towards the bar to drink more.

After having a few more drinks Caleb pulled me back onto the dance floor, I hadn't been this drunk in a while.

"Dance with me Cal" I slurred giggling.

Caleb laughed dancing once again with me.

CHASE POV:

It was Sunday now, I hadn't heard from Ally since yesterday when she said she loved me, I was hoping we would have spoken today about what happened yesterday but I don't want to push her just yet.