𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓

suggested:
- dark mode (highly recommended)
- times new roman
- paging

suggested:- dark mode (highly recommended)- times new roman- paging

BOY MEETS MISS TROUBLEMAKER

| bts x blackpink |

————————————————————

Language: Filipino and English
Genre: [AU] Action, Romance, Mystery
Main Ships:
Yoongi x Jennie
Seokjin x Jisoo
Jimin x Rosé
Jungkook x Lisa

If you are not a shipper, please no hate. However, if you are not a shipper nor a fan, you can still read it since the story will be using a different name and not the names of the celebrities used.

This story requires internet connection for there will be a lot of pictures included. If you are not connected to the internet, read at your own risk.

————————————————————

This story is a work of fiction. All of the events that will be mentioned are a figment of the author. All of the names, organizations, events, places, and etc. are purely coincidental and was used by the author in a fictitious manner.

The author is not a professional writer and has english as her second language. Expect grammatical errors, wrong spellings and the like. I'm very sorry for the errors because I won't be able to edit it yet.

Written by maiynesong (was MissRKitkat)
A story [ONGOING] made by hers truly.

SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM. If you copy this story, I will report you immediately. If you see anyone who copied my story, inform me immediately.

This is a no-hate zone. I will not be tolerating hate speech and will be blocking and reporting you immediately.

Started: June 30, 2020
Ended: —

If you are new, hit the follow button.

WARNING:
This story contains languages not suitable for below 13yrs. Some scenes may display violence & implied sexual scenes. Read at your own risk. Take note that there will be some parts of the story that may talk about social/general issues. If you are one of those people with a close mindset, then this story is definitely not for you.

ALSO !!!
Keep all of these in mind as you read the story:
⦗ Main Setting ⦘ : South Korea, year 2020 (no COVID)
⦗ Language ⦘ : Korean but written in English
⦗ Social Issues and Culture ⦘ : All over the world (meaning the topics and culture in this story may or may not happen in Korea in real life)

Still, I will try my best to be realistic and stick to the main setting. However, I will apologize in advance. I, the author, is not Korean. I apologize in advance if there are some parts that doesn't seem realistic and connected to the main setting.

Thank you for your consideration!

Happy Reading!