Chapter 31

Nick's POV 

I gulped as she looked at me shocked. I had never told a girl the 'L' word until now and I didn't regret it. Demi was the one and I already knew I was in love with her. But it was kind of quick saying it and I couldn't take it back or maybe I can fix it?

I cleared my throat. "Um... I meant the girl who I love... to... uh... hang out with."

She nods slowly. "So, what is next in our agenda?" She says clearly trying to change the subject.

"Um... well, we could stay in and continue watching television or we can go out and look for something to do."

"So, you didn't really plan out our day?"

I shake my head. "No, I just planned the morning and the night."

"Night?" I nod. "What did you plan?" She smiles.

"A little surprise."

She pulls out her bottom lip making a pout. "I don't like surprises."

"Too bad."

She sticks her tongue out. "You suck."

I chuckle. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go out."

"Alright, but where too?"

"Just out."

"Okay. Let’s go get ready."

"What now I don't look beautiful to go out?"

"Trust me baby, you look beautiful wearing you pajamas or anything else." I tell her truthfully.

She rolls her eyes. "I'm going to change before you say something cheesy." She says as she stands up and makes her way to her room.

Once she was gone I let out a loud sigh. I loved her and I couldn't say it to her. It hurts not being able to say it to her, but I will have a chance to tell her. I just don't know when that will be.

Demi's POV 

Once I was done getting dressed I went downstairs to find Nick waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. Once he saw me come down he smiled up at me. His smiles gave me butterflies in my stomach. I know this is too soon to say but he's the one. I know he is by the way he looks at me and the way he makes me feel when we're together.

"Don't you look stunning?" He tells me once I reached him.

I laugh. "I'm just wearing a plain shirt and jeans."

"And yet you look stunning."

"What happen to beautiful?"

"Can't I change words? Especially when they match you."

I roll my eyes. "Let's just go." 

He nods and makes his way towards the door. I follow him and I walk out the door as he holds it open.

Once we were out we began to walk. We didn't know where to go, so we just walked in a comfortable silence. Every once in a while he would look at me and just give me a smile. I had to admit every time he smiled at me I would blush a little. No guy who has smiled at made me blush, but that was until Nick.

"Babe?" He says after a while. I look at him and wait for him to continue. "Let's go to the park."

"Park?" He nods. "What will we do there?" I asked nervously.

"Just hang out until it’s late, but we don't have to go if you don't want too."

"No, I do. But we'll go under one condition."