Chapter 34

Some of you might not like me after this chapter, especially since this is the second last chapter of this story! Lol, Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Demi's POV

When Nick finished his speech I was speechless! He loves me! Nick loves me! He really does feel the same way I do towards him! Please don't let this be a dream! Wait! Why aren't I responding to him?! Look at him Demi! He's waiting for you to respond! Don't just cry!

"I know you still don't feel the same, but I just thought that you should know." He says as he wipes my tears.

"Nick... I..." I whisper but he stops me.

"Don't worry Demi. You can take all the time you need. I know you don't love me because you're not like me who just fell fo-" Before he could have continued I cut him off giving him the most passionate kiss I have ever given anyone.

After a while we both pulled away needing air. I leaned my forehead towards his and I gave him a smile.

"I don't need you to give me time." He nods and closes his eyes. "Nick, look at me." He sighs and open his eyes. "I feel the same way. I've loved you since I guess the day I first saw you."

He smiles. "You mean it?"

I nod. "I do."

"Good because I didn't think I could have waited for you to think about your feelings towards me."

"Shut up and kiss me!" I tell him.

He laughs but then he puts his arm around my waist bring me closer to him and giving me a kiss. I smile into the kiss as I put my arms around his neck. After a while we needed air so we pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"You have no idea how much I love you Demetria." He whispered

"I love you too, Nicholas." I whisper back.

He laughs and then he kissed me once again.

-3 Months Later-

Today is Nick's graduation. Tomorrow he is scheduled to get on a plane towards New York. I don't know how our good bye will be, but all I do know is that today will be Nick and I's last day together... well, maybe since after his graduation his mom planned a celebration/goodbye party.

Yes, we've been together for 3 months and it's been amazing! All the 'I love you's' still feel as if they are always the first one's we tell each other. We've gone out on like 80 dates since the first one. I know what you must be thinking, why did I keep count on our dates? Well, it's just something I feel like I should keep count on.

I honestly don't know what to feel. Today is the last day my boyfriend and I will be officially together. I know we promised each other that we wouldn't think about the 'what ifs' or the 'what will happen to us' but I can't help but think of them.

"Dems?" I turn around and I notice my mom in the doorway with a worried face. "Are you okay?" She asks me.

I nod. "Why wouldn't I be?" I say as I give her a fake smile.

"I've been calling you for at least 2 minutes and you've been staring at the mirror without any emotion."

I sigh. "I can't lie to you mom."

She comes fully in my room closing the door. "What's wrong Demi?" She says as she crutches in front of me.

"I just can't help but wonder what will happen with Nick and me?" I say as I begin to sob.

She sighs. "Well, you and Nick have the whole time after his graduation to figure that out."

"I know, but I'm scared. What if we decide to break up? Or what if we decide to stay together and he ends up cheating on me with a girl that's much prettier than me?" I put my face in my hands and I continue to sob like there is no tomorrow.