Chapter 33

Nick's POV

I watched as Demi opened her mouth and then closed it and put her thinking face on. I only know about it because she would always put it on when I or someone else asked her something. I always found it cute, but this time I was worried. I bet she was just trying to come up with a lie explaining how she ‘did’ like my surprise dinner. I kept on looking at her face trying to see how she really felt about it.

After a whole while she just began to laugh hysterically. "What's so funny?" I asked hurt.

"Your face!" She says still laughing.

"I knew you weren't going to like it!" I say as I turn around and I begin to walk out of the kitchen, but she grabs my hand stopping me.

"You're right! I don't like." She simply says as she stopped laughing.

I look at her in disbelief. "I'm going to the bathroom. Can you let go?" I say referring to her holding my hand.

"Nick, you know why I don't like it?"

"Look Demi, I know it was a mistake doing this so just let me go so I can go to the bathroom and come back to cl-"

Before I could continue, she interrupted me with a passionate kiss. I instantly kissed back wanting to forget what just happen. After a while we pulled away for air, since we but needed it.

"Nick, I don't like it because I actually love it." She says as she looks into my eyes.

"Then why were you laughing?"

She smiles. "Because your face was just priceless! She says as she chuckles.

I peck her lips. "So, then you want to have dinner?" She nods.

I intertwine our hand and I walk towards the table. I let go of her hand and I pull her chair out. She smile up at me and sits down. I take the other chair and sit down across from her.

"So, I'm guessing your mom did all of this?" I nod. "And I'm also guessing that this is our first official date?"

"It could be, but only if you want it to be." I say nervously.

She chuckles. "Babe, I love this! What makes you think I wouldn't want it to be our first date?"

"I don't know. You just seem like the type girl that would want to be impressed on some extravagant date."

"I used to be that type of girl, but then you came into my life."

"What does me coming into your life have to do with you, not liking extravagant dates anymore?" I asked slightly confused.

"I don't know just being with you makes me not care about anything that isn't us."

"So, what I'm hearing is that you would be fine if we were having this date next to a dumpster?"

"Yea, I mean I would mind the smell, but you being their will take my mind off of it." She says as she puts her hand on top of mine.

I grab her hand and kiss it. "I'm glad I met you."

"Why?"

"Because you're different from all the other girls I've ever dated."

"How, so?"

"You don't care on how you dress, you respect your mom, you're not afraid of dreaming, and you don't care if your first date is crappy. Most girl would have just flipped out and would have just left me at the table."

She laughs. "Well, I can assure you that won't happen anytime soon."

"I know."

"Oh, and trust me babe, this date is not close to being crappy." She says as she gives me a small smile, which I of course mirrored back.

After we finished eating we moved to the couch were we just cuddled up in pure silence. But it wasn't the kind of silence that was the result of the date going wrong, it was actually a silence that just was perfect.

"Babe?" I say after a while. She looks up at me and waits for me to continue. "How do you think this date is going?"

She gives me a smile. "I honestly think its going swell. You have nothing to be worried about."

"How would you rate it? 1 to 10?"

She laughs. "Serious?" I nod. "I give it a nine."

I raise my eyebrow. "I thought you said it was going swell?"

"It is but I haven't gotten what I was looking for."

"And what's that?"

"You should know." With that she puts her head back to my chest.

I chuckle and just get more comfortable. Having her in my arms is good enough to make this date a 10, but not for her. After a while an idea suddenly pops in my head. It is the perfect way to end our 1st date and the only way I know that I would want it to end and maybe have the date be a perfect 10 for her.

"Babe? Can you move?" I whisper.

"Why?"

"I want to do something."

"What?" She asks raising her head and getting off of me.

"Just watch and see." I say as I get up and I make my way toward her stereo.

I look at the stack of CDs and look for a CD with a good song. After a while I found the perfect CD that contained the perfect song for this moment. I took the CD out and I put it inside the stereo waiting for it to play. Once the song began playing, I walked back to Demi.

"Can I have this dance?" I ask her while I reach out for her hand.

She looks up at me and nods giving me her hand. Once I had her hands he got up and I put my hands around her waist while she put her hands around my neck and we swayed to the beautiful song.

"Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You', who would've known you have good taste in music." She says.

"Well, this song is kind of interesting."

"How?" She asks softly.

"It kind of describes how I feel."

"Nick..." She whispers. Before she could continue I stopped her and I stop us from dancing.

"Demi... I... want to tell you how I truly feel." She opens her mouth, but I interrupt her. "Before you say something can I just finish what I want to tell you?" She slowly nods her head motioning for me to continue. "I know we've been together for one whole day, but I feel like I need to be honest with you on how I feel for you." I tell her as I grab her hand and put it right on my heart. "Do you feel that?" Her eyes widen as she feels how fast my heart was beating. "Today in the morning when you asked me why my heart was beating fast I told you it was because I was with the girl I love and you were shocked. I panicked because of your reaction so I acted like didn't mean it so I corrected myself, but I didn't mean it when I 'corrected' myself. I meant it the first time." By this time she had tears threatening to come down her breath taking eyes, but that didn't stop me from continuing. "I've come to realize that you are the only girl who I've come to love like crazy and who makes my heart beat this fast. You don't have to say those three words. I just want you to know that I, Nick Jonas, love you, Demi Lovato."

The reaction on Demi's face was unreadable. I know I went too fast, but I just couldn't handle it anymore. My feelings for her were going to explode if I didn't tell her how I felt…

------------------------------------------------

If you guys want the next part by tomorrow, then I suggest you guys to...

-Comment

-Vote

and

-Fan (if you haven't)