Out On The Streets.

Somewhere in Melromarc

3rd POV

A new servant was summoned, but it wasn't Ritsuka who did it. In fact no one did, she just appeared at random due to Ritsuka and Myne/Bitch/Whore/Slut/Malty summoning Servants.

???: "This is weird, I've never been summoned to another world and yet

???: "This is weird, I've never been summoned to another world and yet... Ritsuka is here. Hang on Master, I pray to God that you're alright." *tries to find Ritsuka*
_______________________________________

With Ritsuka and Naofumi.

Ritsuka was busy grinding up EXP to make sure that he's stronger. Jack the Ripper, Mash, Artoria (Lancer), and Mordred are all helping out. Naofumi was busy trying to kill balloon monsters though, Mash helped him from time to time when things are out of hand.

After that, they went back into Melromarc to sell the Balloon monster scraps. The man who was in the shop was hustling over the price that Naofumi said, though Jackie had other ideas.

Jackie: *has their knife against the man's throat*

Shopkeeper: "Okay! Here 40 copper coins. Just don't kill me!"

Jackie: "Know this, try to hustle Mr. Naofumi or my Big Brother..." *eyes glow demonic purple* "we will find you and kill you in the most horrible way possible. Is that clear?" *brings the blade closer to the man's neck drawing blood a little.*

Shopkeeper: "Okay, okay, okay, please let me go. I understand! I won't do it again!"

Ritsuka: "Jackie that's enough. Let the poor man go."

Jackie: "Okay." *smiles and then goes back to Ritsuka*

Naofumi: "Well? I'm waiting."

Shopkeeper: *Hands Naofumi 40 copper coins* "Please, I beg you. Don't let me get killed because of her!" *points to Jack the Ripper*

Naofumi: "Can't say... Unless you relay the message that I'm innocent or she'll be after you."

Shopkeeper: *nods* "I'll make sure that your story is heard."

Time skip to night

Naofumi, Ritsuka, and Mash were in a tavern eating. Soon, some adventurers went up to them to ask for a job. But due to Mordred, Artoria, Jackie, and Mash they were scared off. Naofumi was happy that happened otherwise he'll hit them with some Balloon monsters hidden within his cape.

After leaving the tavern, the trio went on out to find an inn to stay in but a person was watching them and they got caught instantly by Jackie.

Slave trader: "Ow, hey. Take it easy little girl."

Jackie: "No, who are you and why are you here?" *has their knives behind the slave trader's back*

Slave trader: "I thought the Shield Hero needs some help. I offer him some slaves." *looks at Jackie* "I think you could sell for 500 gold coins."