💗 CHAPTER 12💗

Start from the beginning

He started kissing my neck.

He pulled my jeans down and I was all embarrassed. I was all red. Jimin saw my face and chuckled.

"Sim is blushing. Huh! I love it when your cheeks turn red."

And he laughed.

"You really do look so beautiful princess."

I can't stop my smile. Did he just called me princess?

He kissed my clothed womanhood and I moaned.

He took of my panties with his teeth and throw it somewhere.

I closed my legs. I was feeling embarrassed to open my legs.

"Open your legs for me princess or I will."

I didn't open.

He opened my legs forcefully and angrily.

"You have be really disobedient lately."

And he started licking me. I can feel his tongue on my folds. He was doing so good. The feeling was too much for me.

I started moaning loudly. I can't help it now. I can feel him smirking while licking me.

He then started rubbing my clit with his finger and licking all the juices of me. He then suddenly inserted two fingers inside of me without any warning.

"Ahhhhhh Jimin"

It was paining. I screamed.

"Shhh princess. It's gonna feel good."

And shut my eyes tightly. It was hurting because it was my first time. I Never did anything like this before. And I loved the feeling, it was feeling so good now.

He stared pushing his fingers in and out of me while licking me and rubbing my clit. The pleasure was awesome.

"You like it princess?"

I said nothing but moaned.

"Oh I see, you love it."

*Tae and jungkook has left the chat* 😂😂

Okay back to the smut.

He was doing a great job. I felt like a knot building in my stomach.

"Jimin..... aahhhh....... mhmm''

He increased his speed.

"Jimin- Jimin im- I'm gonna- Cum"

I was so closed to cum and suddenly I felt empty. I looked down in annoyance and there I saw him licking his fingers.

"Jimin i-"

"That's your punishment. You are not going to get cum. That's what you get when you put your eyes on some other guy instead of your husband.'

"And this is the lesson for you. You only belong to me, and if you did something like this again, you will regret it." He said while he was setting his hair.

He came to me and untied my wrists

"Go and get yourself clean now." He said and left.

I was feeling so annoyed because it was my first time. It was my first time I was feeling something soo good and he left me in this condition. Park JimiN, I will not forget about it.

I got up and started dressing. I went to the bathroom bcz I had to pee real bad.

I was washing my hands when I saw my neck. He.. He gave me an HicKey?!?! 🌚

I took some foundation and powder and I hid it. It would be so embarrassing when I will go to my university with an Hickey.

I went Down to eat something bcz I was starving. Then I heard the door opening and someone was coming. I looked and it was Tae nd Kookie.

Kookie throw his bag on the table and he layed on the couch, he must be tired. Tae came to me, "Hey Sim!"

"Oh Hey Tae"

"Why did you left early? We were looking for you."

"Oh.. i- Jimin came to pick me up so I...."

"Oh, we have to call an uber, we thought Jimin will come but he didn't -_-"

"Oh I'm sorry about that."

"Hmm nevermind. Did you cook something to eat? I'm starving."

"Me too. Tae can you give me my banana milk, it's in the fridge." Kookie said.

"nO, take it by yourself!" Tae replied.

Kookie pouted and started punching the couch in annoyance.

" I'm going to take a shower." Tae said.

"Okay" I replied.

I took the banana milk from the fridge and gave it to him.

"Ahh.. thankyou Sim.. atleast someone cares for me."

"And have some mercy on the couch please."

"Hehhehehhe" he smiled and he started drinking his banana milk.

I sat on the couch next to him and I started scrolling through my phone.

"So how did you both meet?" Kookie said.

"Oh me and Jimin? We didn't really meet. Our parents wanted us to get married so..."

"Oh, Arrange marriage. I see."

"Yeah." I replied with a sad face.

"And what are you getting Jimin on his bday?"

"What? His birthday is coming? When?"

"On coming Saturday."

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm such a bad wife."

"No, you are not."

I smiled at him.

"We should plan something. We should throw a party. What do you think?"

"Yeah that's a great idea.".

Yes. His birthday is coming. I will make sure that this is his best birthday ever and I will take my Revenge. Mr.Park Jimin. Get ready. 😏

________________________________

Hope you like this chapter. This was my first time writing a smut so I'm sorry if it was bad 😅
Give it your precious vote and comment whatever you like :)

See you in my next chapter, bye!