Conflict

(Y/N) POV

Red and Green. A gradient of these two colors, looking like a blend of two auras. The only thing I can think of is acceptance and denial.
I jolt from a lot of knocks at my door. Eyes half-lidded. I drag myself towards the door. And surprise, it's Team RWBY.

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N), ready to go?"

I rub my eyes as I yawn.

(Y/N): "Go where? Cause I'm not ready."

Weiss facepalms

Weiss: "How do you even live?"

She said under her breath.

Ruby: "We're heading to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast, care to join us?"

(Y/N): "Uhh yeah sure, gimme a few minutes."

I close the door on 'em and ran to the shower. Take a quick but effective shower. Grabbing some jeans and my favorite shirt and ready to go I was. I'm outside of my dorm with the four again.

(Y/N): "Ready to go?"

Yang: "Yeah, we were the ones waiting."

I paused

(Y/N): "True."

And off we went. Sometime, we made it and grabbed our breakfast. They were all having a conversation on something, so I just kept quiet. Looking around, seeing everyone. It sent a bad feeling in my stomach, like stage fright. I could only guess what kind of stares I was getting, especially from where I can't see. I shook my head and tried to ignore that. Back to focusing on team RWBY. We all grabbed our food. And we all sat down,

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)?"

I look up

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Ruby: "What's your opinion with all this White Fang chaos?"

I thought about it for a second.

(Y/N): "Well... I can agree to what their goal is, but I can't agree with the path they've taken. Their goal for equality is good, the violence to achieve it is not the right thing to do. So I could only say that they get it through their heads that they figure how to get on the right path."

Blake: "I completely agree with you. (Y/N). See Weiss, (Y\N) even agrees."

Weiss: "All I'm saying is that they've taken measures that make them seem out of controlled animals."

That must've struck Blake's nerve, but she just decided to stop talking. I chirped in.

(Y/N): "I get what you mean. But that doesn't mean that they are. If a bunch of normal people somehow kill a bunch of grimm, are they now hunters and huntresses? I don't think so."

Weiss: "But that's not... it's... hmph!"

She poured in her seat. I took a small victory dance in my head. Blake giving me a thank you nod. I nod back.

?: "Hey guys. Mind if we join in?"

Ruby: "Sure Jaune, come on in!"

I see a different team. They looked familiar.

??: "Most appreciated. And I believe we haven't met?"

She directed towards me. Ruby jumped in

Ruby: "Oh yeah! Guys this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren. Guys, (Y/N). (Y/N), guys."

Now I remember, I saw them back in the first day and in Goodwitch's class a couple times. They sat down, and I just felt like I had to break the silence.