Trust

(Y/N) POV

Walking down the road of memory lane. All the cherished memories and moments we want to forget too. The people we want to remember, the people we want forget. The start of this road started all bright and cheerful. Everyone's happy to see me, greeting me, enjoying my company. Everyone is having a great time! As I saw myself with my entire family and friends, all just bonding and having the time of our lives. When a floating dagger with a black sludge within its blade. Striking at my back, everyone jumps away in fear. I witness this sludge starting to cover my body, and all just stare, turning from worried to emotionless by the minute. They all stood up and walked away from my body as I witness myself cry out
(Y/N): "Why?" I plead, "I've been stabbed! This does not belong in me!" I witnessed. But no avail, they all continued to walk away, far enough to let me rot away, so they can continue to bond in peace. They pushed to forget.

I jumped, my eyes adjust to the bright beams of light slithering through the window curtains. I feel super sweaty, 'Must've been a nightmare' I look to see the little red one, dozing with her drool. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. Needing a shower, I had to wake up Ruby, whom is using me as a comforter. I poke her cheek, making a tickle motion.
(Y/N): "Rubyyy, time to wake uuuuup." She stirs, not waking up anytime soon. So I start to tickle her back. "Come on, Ruby. Hibernation is over. You have wake up." It was amusing to see her stir more (ugh XD) only to end by... I slide my hand over her back to confirm... 'Where is her BRA!?' My face looked felt so hot that I could be caught up in flames. I attempt to look around a bit more, trying to find it.
Ruby: "(Y/N)? What's up? Good morning." She says a quarter asleep. I very slowly look down to her face, hoping to not make a misunderstanding. I stammer, trying to find the words to speak.
(Y/N): "H-h-hey Ruby, g-g-good morning!" There wasn't much showing, but there they were. I could of handled this better if my mind didn't think like this.
Ruby: "Hey is something the matter?"
(Y/N): "Uhh... where's yo-your bra?" She stopped, deer in headlights, she looks down toward her chest. Then a small gasp from her.
Ruby: "Oh my Oum, I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I did this in my sleep time to time! I'm sorry!" She quickly apologized. 'Wow, she's much different comparing those other times, maybe an innocent eye under those contact lenses. I took a long breath, ease the mind.
(Y/N): "Alright... I'm going to take a shower, you can find your stuff and then we could go back to Beacon. Deal?" I said with a clear blush on my face, trying to avert my eyes away from a very lewd sight.
Ruby: "Uhh, yeah. Go ahead, I'll be looking for it... And if I find that you took it..." I turn to look at her confused, "there's going to be a real problem" She then winks with a smug face. It did not help me, in fact the opposite. I swiftly entered the bathroom. Getting a nice shower, calming the nerves, feel the warm water. I start to have my shower thoughts. Thoughts of my life before all this happened, my life when it happened, and my life after it happened. The drama I've meant, all of this, 'Is it weird that I no longer feel pain from all of this? Am I weak for leaning on Ruby? What would've happened if I never met her?' I hurry my shower. Putting on my old clothes, 'ah well. It's only been used yesterday' I walk out to playing a little game on her scroll.
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby."
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N), I'm gonna take a shower back at beacon, you know... gotta change my clothes, cause wearing the same clothes can be pretty bad for some people. And I'm just thinking 'why not just wait.' You know?"
(Y/N): "Uhh, yeah I get ya. But anyways, I got something in mind." She looks up from her scroll, a curious face with interest.
Ruby: "I'm listening."
(Y/N): "So we haven't been doing much assignments, in fact, we haven't been attending classes as much. I know I've been... yeah... but I think we should go and do a mission assignment. I think we and your team could go out and get some action. Yeah?"
Ruby: "Ooooo that's not a bad idea actually. Let's head back and go ask the team and Ozpin." We head out the door, still feeling a little tired, but in high hopes. Us side by side, enjoying the sweet silence between us. I regularly caught glances at Ruby, who is actually skipping along like there's no worry in the world. I honestly envied her, it's like she's never had a problem or was able to solve everything.
Ruby: "Hey if you take a picture, it'll last longer." I snap back out of my thoughts
(Y/N): "Huh?" I realized that she caught me staring.
Ruby: "I said if you take a picture, it'll last longer." I blush rather severely,
(Y/N): "Oh uh... s-sorry." I stammer, looking like a potential idiot. Ruby was giggling.
Ruby: "No it's okay, plus it means I attract you, correct?" She comes up close to my face, waiting for her answer with a big smile. I clear my throat, for a mental confidence boost.
(Y/N): "Of course! I mean, you are like the most adorable thing to exist. True fact." She steps back, a cute smile left on her face.
Ruby: "You know... not one guy ever told me that in person to my face like that. Or at all." I was baffled.
(Y/N): "What do you mean? How could no one ever?" She looked down a little bit.
Ruby: "People never took me as seriously, always treating like a little child, probably because I have a baby face, or maybe I just act like one, I don't know."
(Y/N): "You definitely are a bit childish, that's a fact. Except... what's wrong with that? And your face... just cute, adorable, beautiful. All of 'em. I know I know, it's cheesy, but those are the facts, so you'll have to deal with them." I finish off with a smile.