Part 8: The Final Jam Is Coming Up

"So Final Jam is coming up!" Shane Gray yelled in excitement.

"Yes, we know. Luv, you've been emptying your yappers about it every five fuckin seconds." Jo replied.

"I know, I'm just so pumped up, this is going to be the best day EVER!" Shane Gray announced.

They all walked to the main stage where everyone was starting to gather. Aaron and Jo decided to rebrand and group themselves up with Shane Gray to start a band of their own, a heavy metal acapella group called An Acapella Group. Shane Gray was the hype-man and would only yell "YAH!" at the end of every song upon prior agreement with his lovers.

While Shane Gray was rehearsing getting his choreography down and yelling "YAH!" Aaron and Jo began to work on a metal love song for their submissive sugar daddy.

"We want to show you somefin, luv." Aaron said, pulling Shane Gray to the side.

Jo pulled his drum sticks out of the Vic Firth Essentials Stick Bag and sat down on the ground. He began to keep tempo as Aaron burst into song.

Before Aaron could even begin singing, Shane Gray butted in saying "You're a drummer dude." with a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Can you feel it building

Like a wave the ocean just can't control

Connected by a feeling

Ohhh, in our very souls

Very souls

Ooooh...

"Wow, that was incredible. I think I've heard that before from somewhere, I can't put my finger on it. Thank you so much my beautiful boys." Shane Gray choked, tearing up. Jo embraced the boy. He wiped Shane Gray's tears away and kissed him with passion.

Aaron also kissed Shane Gray and then hurried the boys. "We should get going, the final jam is starting."