Part 6: Fuck Or... Jealousy

Shane Gray was left speechless while Aaron and Jo left their cabin to head over to the camp bonfire.

"When did they start simping over me? How come I never noticed?" Shane Gray thought out loud as his heart began to flutter.

Little did the trio know, Caitlyn, fellow camp rocker, overheard the confrontation and was utterly shocked. Caitlyn couldn't believe that Shane Gray would betray her best friend Mitchie like that. She understood why, but that didn't mean it was morally right!

Caitlyn then walked to the Camp Rock bonfire so she could find Mitchie and tell her what she just discovered. On the way to find her friend, Caitlyn spotted Aaron and Jo and decided to eavesdrop. She wasn't stalking, she was investigating..

"Talking in a British accent is so annoying, but it got Shane Gray interested," Aaron told Jo, in his American accent.

"Rats! So they are American! They've been lying the whole time! I need to definitely tell Mitchie, this cannot go on, fuck or destiny is right." Caitlyn cried.

The bonfire was so hot, just like Shane Gray thought Aaron and Jo were. The campers were sitting around talking amongst themselves, as they waited for the song singing and jamming to begin.

Caitlyn found Mitchie and had to tell her in private about what she had heard. This was the type of situation that needed to be disclosed. No one could know about this. Caitlyn grabbed Mitchie and went toward the back of the crowd, where she could tell her in secret.

As Caitlyn exposed the trio, Mitchie's blood boiled while angrily staring at Shane Gray, noticing how he was bonding with Aaron and Jo. She couldn't stand to see it and knew it needed to end. There is no way she could deal with this love triangle another day, let alone another summer.

"I know what to do," Mitchie said. Caitlyn suddenly flooded with regret and fear.

Caitlyn was fully aware Mitchie had just come out of rehab due to her heroin addiction, so she was a little wary about what possibly could happen. Homicidal thoughts? Relapse? Who knows?!

"What are you gonna do Mitchie?" Caitlyn cried out as anxiety filled her body.

"You'll see, Caitlyn. Aaron and Jo won't know what hit them," Mitchie replied as she got out a syringe from her singular ugly ass duffle bag that she brought everywhere for some reason (because she's poor).

The camp bonfire ended around 10:00pm, and all the campers were sent to their cabins to relax. It's summertime! They don't need sleep, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. Aaron, Jo, and Shane Gray all kept close, walking back to their cabin.

Shane Gray couldn't help but wish he was holding their hands or having them in a warm embrace. He couldn't forget about the moment they all shared a few hours back. The three were itching to get back into the cabin for a night of no sleep.

The three finally reached the cabin. As Aaron threw Shane Gray onto the twin sized bunk bed, Jo began to shut all the blinds so nobody could see the actions that were about to take place.

"Wha- What are yo- you gonna do to me?" Shane Gray teased.

In silence the three aroused boys used a toy Shane Gray brought to get through the tough nights called the Fapinator.

Thrust, switch, Thrust, switch. Four hours long. The boys all eventually knocked out after pushing three bunk beds together, but only sharing one twin bed. If every night at Camp Rock was like this, it would be officially the best summer of their lives!