Part 3: The Big Reveal

Aaron and Jo noticed Shane Gray walking towards them, and they couldn't help but notice how unbelievably juicy and fat his ass was. His back was so big they could see it from the front!

Shane Gray's confidence started to crumble as he approached the two hunks. He's never been one to lack confidence, but he's never been in the presence of two men as alpha as Aaron and Jo.

"H-Hi. You two must be new here," Shane Gray struggled to say because he was literally shaking from lust.

"Yeah bruv, my name is Jo, and my pal right here is Aaron and we're a new band here," Jo told Shane Gray.

Aaron butted in excitedly, "We are The Proper Raccoons!"

Shane Gray's lustful gaze slowly started to shift to a more worried expression.

"Wait, another band?" Shane Gray asked the boys with watery eyes.

"Yeah bruv, we's a metal band. We came to shake up things here in Camp Rock," Aaron explained.

"But I'm the main attraction here. I'm fucking famous!" Shane Gray angrily shouted as he flipped his long beautiful jet black hair.

"Oh yeah? Well, you just may be a ting of the past bruv. Don't take it personal though, it's just business." Jo told Shane Gray.

Out of nowhere, Brown Cesario (Shane Gray's uncle/Camp Rock owner) ran up saying, "There you guys are! All three of you are late. All the rest of the cabins are full so you three will have to bunk together this summer."

"Oh, my fuck!" All three beautiful men exclaimed in unison.