"In the dorm.", Seokjin responds.

"Dressed?", Baekhyun asks and Seokjin feels the blood rush to his cheeks.

"I meant, if you are dressed to go out and are not in your pajamas or you know -", Baekhyun corrects, his voice filled with embarrassment.

Seokjin chuckles, "Yes."

"Good. Come down.", Baekhyun says and cuts the call.

Seokjin smiles – his actual happy smile – and goes down to meet him.

....

Baekhyun's initial plan was to take Jin out for lunch but after he looks at his puffy eyes and flushed cheeks, he drives back to his house.

The car drive is mostly in silence except for the basic exchange of pleasantries. Once they reach his house, Baekhyun brings out a tub of ice-cream and hands it to Jin, who suppresses a smile.

"Thank you.", he says as he starts to eat it, settled at one corner of the long couch.

Baekhyun sits at the other end. He watches him eat and smiles when Seokjin raises his eyebrows in alert.

"Are you okay?", he asks.

Seokjin shakes his head, "I missed an assignment submission."

"O-okay?", Baekhyun questions, asking him to elaborate.

Seokjin takes a deep breath and then in one long tirade explains what happened.

Baekhyun tries not to smile because to him it seemed like Jin rapped out his problem. He manages to say, "You can tell the reason and also tell him that you were busy."

"I can't just tell him that I was busy. I am his student just like my other classmates.", Seokjin argues.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "I do not want to sound like an entitled ass, but you are an Idol. He can cut you some slack."

"What if he doesn't?", Seokjin mutters.

"Do you want to fail?", Baekhyun barks at him. Seokjin jumps back and shakes his head.

"Good. Then, send him an email. Apologize, reason with him and submit the assignment.", he orders and Seokjin pulls out his phone.

While he types out the email, Baekhyun grabs the ice-cream tub and starts to eat.

"He replied immediately!", Seokjin squeals. "He says it is okay and that he'll consider my assignment."

Baekhyun cheers and they reach out for a high-five. But right before their palms meet, Seokjin grabs back the ice-cream tub leaving Baekhyun with his hand up in the air.

"Hey!", the EXO boy complains. "Don't leave me hanging."

Seokjin bubbles into laughter, "That is for stealing my ice-cream."

Baekhyun notices the chocolate drip on the other's lips and it takes all his strength to look away from him and focus on the TV before them.

....

At some point, while watching the old TV series, both of them doze off on their respective sides of the couch. Baekhyun is thankful that it is he who first wakes up. If the boy was awake, Baekhyun isn't sure he can look into his eyes without melting away. This way, he can unabashedly stare at him. He watches his chest rise and fall, his hair move lightly due to the fan's air and his lips rest in an adorable pout.

He then notices the ice-cream spoon still clutched in his hand. He picks the empty tub of ice-cream (makes a mental note to stock his fridge with more) and bends down to pull the spoon out of his hand.

Accidentally, he almost collapses on top on Jin, who wakes up to Baekhyun's face an inch away from his own.

Baekhyun jumps back to his feet. "It is not what it looks like. I was taking the spoon away.", he explains, displaying the spoon is his hand.

Jin's expression softens, "I didn't say anything."

Baekhyun awkwardly stands there for a second before he goes back to the kitchen. He has spent less than a day with him and he can't help how he is failing to keep his promise of holding himself back. Maybe if the person was someone else, he'd manage to. But it is Seokjin and he wonders how long it'll be before he loses himself.

....

------------------------------

Ok. I think I like Baekhyun. Listen to his song - Candy (Idk why am I promoting him here)

ANYGAY, SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER. Idk why I thought it didn't have much angst. 

Love.