it's a bit tight here pt.3

The cast was fired up. It was a lively area of the building that the actors seemed to swarm to. Chuuya smiled at the light atmosphere, looking around to see his coworkers. He spotted Aktagawa, chatting with Atsushi, he turned to see a couple female coworkers chatting with Dazai, with what didn't seem like a conversation for the busy area. His mood slightly soured at the thought, but he brushed it away, knowing he would need to get ready for the final set today. 

He walked though the row of clothes,swiping though references of outfits that he thought would match his character, trying to pool the information together, and make a nice choice. He eventually choose a black sweater with white stripes, and light blue jeans, cuffed at the ends. Along with a pair of white tennis shoes and white cap. 

He looked into the mirror, being quite pleased with himself as he watched as the clothes moved on his frame.  "Nice choice, Chuuya!" He looked back to see the tall brunette walk towards him. "You seem to know your role quite nicely." 

"Oh Well, Yeah I-I ended up doing some more research for the part and outfits based on said personality." He explained timidly. 

"Acting must be so hard~" The brunette said, slumping against the wall into a waiting chair.

Chuuya went over to sit beside him. "Not as hard as  designing like a hundred outfits for like 20 different roles, that compliment both the role and the actor." Chuuya spoke out resting his red on the wall behind him, glancing at the taller male beside him. 

"Yeah. I guess." Dazai laughed out. 

Chuuya glanced around the room then at the clock. Sighing he spoke,"Guess i should head back to set." 

Dazai sent a smile his was and waved him off, "Guess so." 

Chuuya walked back to the set, a small smile forming on his lips as he thought of the previous conversation. He seemed calm speaking to the taller male.

"Nakahara!?" Someone called out. Chuuya looked towards the voice ahead of him.

Rushing his steps, he answered, "yeah, is there a problem?" He spoke out, getting to the set.

"If you haven't noticed, were really busy here. We need to finish this scene today. Quit dilly-dalling and get back to work!" The director yelled out.

"As, yes I'm extremely sorry." He said apolegticly as he bowed to the older man.

Chuuya walked on walked on set and they began recording, soon the scene was finished and they yelled out a 'congrats' to the crew. Soon, the members surged to the dressing room. They all got out of the character's clothes and went back to
Their own lives, saying their goodbyes and thank yous to the designers. And before long they building was quiet.

Not may people were there. Only people lingering in the area like Chuuya and people packing up their equipment like Dazai.

"It was nice working with you, I hope to do so again in the future." Chuuya said suddenly to the brunette.

He looked down, noticing Chuuya, and smiled. "Thank you, same goes for you." He said shifting his attention to the few racks of clothes that remained in the room.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." Chuuya said, figuring with his fingers and looking anywhere else.

"Nope, I don't mind the company since Atsushi had to leave early to meet up with a family member." He paused "But since your here, can you help me with these?" He asked innocently

Chuuya lot up. "Yes, of course."

So the two pushed the racks out loading them into a van and organizing the to fit in the already crowded area. They talked about a few things like work and previous jobs, as well as things outside of work.

"Would you like to grab a coffee with me this weekend? " Dazai suddenly asked. Chuuya looked at him wide-eyed. "I mean, if it good with you. I'm not gonna forc-"

Chuuya cut off his rambling, with a shilling face. "I'd like that very much."

---

Word Count: 683-ish.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. Thank you all for the kind word and comments. As well as the views and votes. I never thought that my writing was ve th good, but thank you for enjoying my ideas.