the real king pt1

^

^.^Based on this^.^ Beast AU, im sorry if i get anything wrong in this au

Chuuya Nakahara. The best martial artist in the Port Mafia. One of the five Port Mafia Executives. Owner of the ability 'for the tainted sorrow'. Formerly part of a two-man team known as 'Double Black', who were capable of taking down entire organizations. A man capable of throwing entire buildings and sending bullets faster and stronger than any gun. He was a man feared by everyone outside the mafia, but inside was a much different story. 

Because inside the mafia the most feared aspect of Chuuya Nakahara was the fact that he was Dazai Osamu's lower. And he was a man much more feared than Chuuya Nakahara.

Dazai Osamu. Formerly one of the five Port Mafia Executives. Owner of the ability 'No Longer Human'. Formerly part of a two-man team known as 'Double Black', who were capable of taking down entire organizations. A man whose presence rang louder than any gun, a man who did not fear death. He was a man feared by everyone both inside and outside the Port Mafia.

Dazai was now the leader of a massive organization known as the Port Mafia. He ruled the dark of Yokohama's night world. He protected the city, and the city feared him. 

---

"Dazai!"  a voice shouted. Atsushi Nakajima looked behind himself, waiting for the all to familiar voice to bust through the door and interrupt the small meeting he had with the boss. 

"Oi! Mackerel, Why is there a troop of  members assembling in Prep room C?!" The ginger shouted at the Brunette who shuffled through paperwork.   

"Ah Chuuya. They are escorting Gin to overview a trade off with one of our weaponry suppliers." He said smiling at the irritated man. 

"Why wasn't I notified." Chuuya asked.

"I didn't deem it important, Besides I'm a bit busy. Could you give me five minutes and I'll do whatever you want." The brunette said, bargaining with time. Chuuya looked back to see Atsushi standing there. 

"Ah, Sorry. I'm sorry for interrupting." Chuuya said, more towards Atsushi.

Atsushi nodded and replied with, "It's fine Nakahara-san." He slightly bowed to the older man. And Chuuya walked out, grabbing a coffee with his free time.

"Ok, do you understand the mission?" Dazai asked, trying to quickly wrap up things.

Atsushi nodded. "Yes. Escort Gin and dispatch anyone who oversteps their boundaries."

"Exactly, now I know this will be your first mission in a while without Kyouka, but if their is too much trouble, then you can rely on Gin, she is also very strong in her own way. Do you understand." Dazai said, informing the young male. Atsushi nodded. "Be on you way then, see you tonight. Don't Fail."Atsushi gulped and nodded walking out the room to see Chuuya heading back.

"See ya around Atsushi-kun." Chuuya said waving with a free hand.

"Likewise to you Nakahara-san." Atsushi said, making his way down the corridor.

"Ya know,It's been a while since you sent me out on a mission." Chuuya pointed out to the brunette, who hurriedly organized his desk. 

"Well I can't risk my Kitten getting hurt, now can I?" Dazai said locking his auburn eyes with cerebrum ones. Chuuya slightly blushed at the nickname. 

"Dazai, you know I can handle it myself." Chuuya said, trying to reason with the mafia boss. 

"Oh, but can you really?" Dazai said with a serious tone in his voice. He stood up and walked over to the smaller man. 

"Y-Yes I can. My ability is strong, and so am I. And if worst comes to worse I can use Cor-" Chuuya said before he was cut off.

"Don't you even think about using that without me. I need you to stay safe, ok Kitten?" Dazai said as he wrapped his arms the smaller's waist. He lightly laid his head down on the others soft locks. "I love you Chuuya." He whispered.

"Yeah, I love you too. Don't worry, I won't get hurt. I'm never gonna leave you, ok?" The ginger said rubbing circles in the other's back. Dazai hummed at the touch.

"I'll see if I can find something for you. As long as your safe. Its fine." Dazai said holding Chuuya tightly. 

"Thank you Dazai." He said lowly. 

Chuuya soon left the room, ready to deal with paperwork himself. Dazai filed through the missions that he needed to assign and found something for Chuuya to handle. A week long mission to get information on a small organization that was raiding their suppliers. And maybe leave an impression on them.

---

work count: 788-ish 

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.