lazy sunday

(Your POV)

The bedroom window was cracked slightly open, the warm spring breeze and bright morning sun waking me up from a peaceful slumber.

I rub my eyes, adjusting the brightness surrounding me. As I do so, Timothée snakes an arm around my waist and slowly pulls me closer to him, my back flush against his bare chest.

"Good morning, Timothée," I say softly, unable to stop the smile from appearing on my face.

Timothée buries his face in the crook of my neck, mumbling "Mm, good morning baby," into my skin before leaving a sweet kiss just below my ear.

I turn around, adjusting myself so that I'm facing Timothée. When he finally sees my face, I swear that his eyes light up, a smile dancing on his soft lips. His curly brown locks fall lazily over his forehead and his cheeks are a bit rosy. Only Timothée can look this perfect in the morning.

What did I do right to be able to wake up next to him every morning?

"So, what should we do today?" I ask Timothée as I take one of his curls in my hand and twirl it around his finger.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? You don't want to do anything?"

"Unless kissing you and cuddling with you is an option, I don't want to do anything today."

A smile creeps onto my face and I can tell that I'm blushing. No matter how many times he says things like that to me, I don't think the butterflies in my stomach will ever go away.

"That sounds like some good plans to me," I say.

Timothée leans over, planting a tender kiss on my lips. My heart does a flip. I deepen the kiss, parting my lips and allowing his tongue access. Timothée's hands find their way to my hair, his fingers getting tangled in my Y/H/C strands. My hands reach up to cup his face, holding his as close to me as possible.

Timothée briefly pulls his lips away from mine, peppering kisses down my jaw and neck, stopping at the sweet spot right below my ear. I unintentionally allow a quiet moan to escape my throat. Timothée pauses, and I can feel him smile into my skin. He knows he's won this time.

Before I know it, I'm stripping off my pajamas, which, if we're being honest, is really just one of Timothée'a shirts, and we begin making the most of our lazy Sunday...

*****

After a steamy and passionate morning under the sheets, Timothée and I lie side my side in bed, trying our best to get our breathing under control.

"That will never not be fun with you," Timothée says, his voice still husky.

"Ditto," I say.

"How about we just stay right here. All day long." Timothée proposes, pulling me closer to him.

"I would love to," I begin, "but we need to eat breakfast. Especially after what we just did."

Timothée groans, but doesn't stop me as I slip out of the covers. I can feel his eyes on me, watching my every move as I move around the room naked. I open a drawer and pull out one of Timothée's shirts, putting it on over my panties. The hem of the shirt is nearly to my knees, and the short sleeves aren't that short on my arm. But I don't care, because it's comfortable, smells like Timothée, and turns him on.

"Oh my God, baby," Timothée says in a low voice, watching me seductively in his clothes. "I don't think I'm hungry for real breakfast. How about I just have you instead?"

I smirk at Timothée, nearly tempted by his offer.

"Nice try," I say.

"Fine. Dessert then?"

I put my finger to my chin and pretend to think over his request.

"We'll see. If you're a good boy..."

***

good morning! i hope you like this imagine! it's super short, compared to my other ones, but i really like it. what do you think?

just another reminder that i have opened requests again, so if you have an idea you'd like me to write, just send me a pm!

if you did enjoy this imagine, pls like, share, and follow me! thank you!! :)

i hope everyone is staying healthy and safe! <3

much love, lyra <3