babysitting

(Your POV)

"Okay Timmy, I really have to go now," I say sadly as I sit up in the bed, slipping out of his arms.

"Nooo, I don't want you to go," Timothée whines. "I wish you could stay with me all day."

"I know, I want to stay with you. But I promised Y/B/F I would babysit tonight. Its been so long since she's had a break, she deserves it."

"I know she deserves it, but I'm selfish and I want to keep you here."

I giggle at Timothée's comment and lean down to plant a soft kiss on his lips. When I pull away, he smiles up at me. Then, I get an idea.

"Hey! Why don't you come with me?"

"Huh?"

"Come babysit with me. Y/B/F won't care, and it will be a huge help. Plus, after we put them to bed we can cuddle."

Timothée sits up right away. "I'm in!"

I laugh and get out of the bed, slipping on a pair of shoes from my closet and putting on a jacket. Timothée does the same, and soon enough we are in the car on the way to Y/B/F's house.

"Can I confess something?" Timothée says about halfway through the car ride.

"Of course."

"I've never babysat before."

"What? Never?"

"Nope. I've never had anybody to babysit for. I have no clue what to do."

"Well don't worry. I'm an expert babysitter."

Timothée flashes his signature smile and puts one hand on my knee while the other rests on the steering wheel. The rest of the drive is a comfortable quiet, the only sound being the music drifting softly through the radio and the sound of the tires rolling against the pavement.

When we pull into Y/B/F's driveway, I see her two toddlers sitting in the window. When they notice it's me, smiles light up on their faces and I see them start running towards the door.

Before I can get out of the car, the front door is open and two tiny kids are flying out, arms outstretched and goofy smiles on their faces.

"Auntie Y/N!" They yell simultaneously as my arms wrap around them in a tight hug.

"Aww, I've missed you two crazy kids!" I say when I pull them away.

"Look! I lost a tooth!" Isabelle, the daughter, says as she points to her missing front tooth.

"Well I lost TWO teeth so that means I'm better," Levi, the son, says.

"Wow, look at that! And hey, no one is better because you are both the BEST kids in the world!" I say to the kids.

The kids scurry off into the house, leaving Timothée and I alone outside. When I turn around, he is leaning against the car and watching me with a huge grin on his face.

"What's that look for?" I say as I approach him and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Nothing. I just love seeing you with kids, that's all."

"Really?" I say with a smirk.

"Yes. And I can't wait to see you with kids if our own." With that, Timothée slips from my arms and walks to the front door, not allowing me to say anything.

"Did he say that? Did he really say that?" I mutter under my breath, half confused but half excited.

I follow Timothée to the door where he is talking with Brandon, Y/B/F's husband.