Chapter 31

EMELIA

I think it has almost been a week and I still have not been found. I'm pretty sure everyone has probably left and I'm going to die alone. A tear rolls down my cheek as the door opens and in comes Dominique but then another shadow appears.

I was locked up with ropes and a piece of duck tape over my mouth

I was locked up with ropes and a piece of duck tape over my mouth. She walked over into the light and ripped off the tape.
"I want you to meet someone- Well actually he just wants to see you..again" she smiled bitterly. The other person steps into the light and as soon as I seen him, I wanted to run away and never stop.
"Hello, emelia" Luca my EX FIANCÉ!.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" I scream while banging my hands onto the cabinet behind me.
"I would calm down if I was you" Luca suggested annoyed. "We can't draw attention since you lover is still in Mexico" Luca sighed. Oh my god! Relief has filled my entire body.
"Don't go thinking they'll find you because they won't! You'll be dead by tomorrow" Dominique added.
"Your supposed to me my SISTER!" I shouted.
"You gave up the one chance you had to save our family! Emelia you are nothing to me" Dom snapped.
"ROT IN HELL!" I scream at them both and before I can get another word out. Luca shoves me back and I hit my head hard against the cabinet. This is how it went the last week and I was scared for my life.

DIEGO

Everyday since emelia was taken I have not slept one second. I didn't know why I felt so much pain about it but I'm not kidding I have not cried this much in my whole life. I knew now that emelia meant more to me than I was letting on.
"We need to find her tonight" I say firmly as Rei, Cole and Gael all listened in. It was just the three of us. Everyone else left to go back to America so I could stay and look for emelia.
"Your right. We don't know what will happen to her" Gael added.
"And a week is enough time for any kidnapper to plan it out" Rei explained.
"We have to make a plan. We need to save her, I can't let her down" I sigh and look down at the ground to stop the tears from falling.
"Boss, it's okay. We know where their keeping her" Cole reassured me.
"What I-if shes dead?" I ask them.
"Then we're going to kill the motherfuckers!" Rei exclaimed.
"Let's get down to business" Gael added.
"Okay" I sigh. "Firstly, Gael I need you to be outside the warehouse just in case anyone escapes. Rei your with me all the way and Cole, your backup. I need you to be ready if anything happens to us" I explain to them. "Is that clear, boys?" I say firmly. They all nod. "Perfect now get the jet ready, I'm planning on leaving with emelia and you guys tonight" I say as I pour myself a drink of scotch. I leave the room and head upstairs for a cold shower. We were lucky enough to be allowed to stay in the Garcia's villa and I am truly grateful to Gael and his family.
I step into the shower and immediately get wrapped into my emotions, I have felt some way towards emelia from the very first day I met her but I never truly understood it. She was fierce like once you lit the match it would burn. She was a flame of every desire I yearned for and that's part of the reason I hated it. Whenever I'm around her I lose all control and I can never find the right words to say to her. I'm tongue tied and it's the first time any girl has ever had that power over me. I knew what I had to do tonight, I knew I was the one who had to save her. After all I'm the one who got her into this whole mess in the first place. I was the bad guy in the story I always have been but there is a side to me that no one has really seen and I am going to prove them wrong tonight.
A few hours later..
6pm hit the clock and I was ready to save emelia. I had one job tonight and that was to rescue MY GIRL. I was going to get her back and I was going to make sure she stayed this time. Me and Rei were In a car and Gael and Cole were in another. I raced that car down to the warehouse as fast as I could. I didn't want to risk emelia getting killed. Rei was trying to reassure me the whole car ride but I really wasn't having it. I had to focus on the mission because if i didn't, I knew I would mess it all up. I parked my car across from the warehouse and Gael parked his on the other side of the street. I got out carefully and threw my black hood over my head and pulled my gun out. Rei did the exact same thing and then I signalled over to Gael and Cole that I was ready to go in. Me and Rei carefully made our way over to the unguarded entrance and got in quickly. It was kinda silent until I heard screaming coming from down the hall.
"...that's EMELIA!" I blurt out quietly.
"Remember Boss, take it slow" Rei demanded as we made our way over to the hallway and peeked down at the rooms.
"You check the right side and I'll get the left" I explain to him as we take our sides and go our separate ways. I click on my mic and whisper to Rei. "How's it looking, Raja?" I ask.
"Not much to see, Boss. Just empty crates and there's quite a lot of extra bullets" Rei replied.
"Okay. Well I'm sure emelia is down this way, the screaming is turning me death" I say as Rei laughs.
"You'll get used to it" Rei joked.
I roll my eyes as I get to the last door and I could see her, I can see emelia! She was tied up and looked beaten, I wanted to kill the fucker who did this to her. I open the door carefully and she notices me right away.
"A-are you... r-real?" She sobbed while looking up at me.
"I'm here to save you, volcana" I say rushing over to her.
"Not so FAST!" A voice yelped from behind me. I turn around slowly and point my gun right to his head. "Welcome to my warehouse, king" the man looked familiar.
"L-Luca?!?!?!?!?!" I gasped.
"Hello, old friend" Luca smirked while holding his gun up to me.
"Your going to hand over the girl" I demand.
"She's MINE!" Luca snapped.
"No. She is coming home with me!" I yell at him.
"You think a girl like emelia could ever love a man like you?" He said bitterly and I knew he was trying to get in my head but no way in hell was I letting him speak to me like that. I pull the trigger 3 times and see his dead body fall the the ground.
"I'll see you in hell, asshole" I say bitterly before putting another bullet in his skull. "Let's get you out of here" I smile at her as I untie her ropes and carry her up like a baby. "Rei, I've got her" I sigh into the mic.
"Perfect I'll meet you out front" Rei replied and I turned the mic off as I walked with emelia in my arms.
"I-..I- I thought I was going to die" she cried.
"Volcana, I would never let that happen to you" I sigh.
"H-how did you f-find me?" She asked.
"That sister of yours isn't as smart as she thought. Speaking of her.. where is that sneaky bitch?" I ask.
"She left this morning. I think she knew something bad would happen" emelia replied.
"Just don't worry, your safe now" I smile.
"Diego....I overheard Luca on the phone. He was talking to a Marco?" She confessed.
"It's okay, nothing is going to happen" I reassure her.
"Romeo, they mentioned your name.." she sighed before I place her into the backseat of my car.
"Like I said, your safe now" I repeat while kissing her softly on the forehead. I close the car door and Rei joins me.
"We did it, Boss" Rei said while patting my back.
"We sure did, Raja" I smirk and drive off to the airport as Cole and Gael followed close behind. I got her back. The moment I was able to hold her in my arms again, felt like the best thing in my life. She was Safe now and that's all that mattered to me.