Chapter 16

DIEGO

"I'm going to regret this" I sigh before smacking my lips against hers.
Without really realising I had her pinned to bed after being mesmerised by her eyes. I had lost complete control over my actions and I hated the feeling of not being in control. Looking in her eyes I saw a passion that she never showed before, I saw a woman who was brave and confident. I knew exactly when I kissed her I would regret my decision. When her lips touched mine I froze, I was lost in emotions that I've never felt before. Emotions I cannot describe. At first I made sure the kiss was strong and powerful, I wanted her to remember my dominance. But never in a million years I thought that emelia Ramirez would kiss me back. With one hand she was trying to separate us, and with the other pushing her body closer to mine. She was lost in dilemma and so was I.
As soon as she realised that I wasn't going to remove myself, she took control. She was in charge of this kiss and I liked that. She showed her dominant side and she knew what she was doing. I would never admit this out loud but I will never desire another woman more than I want emelia.
"Boss, ar-" a voice mumbled from the right side of me. "Are you Okay?" As much as I don't want to, I had to break the kiss with her.
"Yes, Elijah. I'll meet you in a minute" I say while he leaves the room again. I look back at emelia who was ready to full on fight me. She pushes me harshly while removing myself from her.
"Next time you d-" before she could finish I grab her face and plant my lips back onto hers. The kiss was rough but I could tell that she was enjoying this since I could feel a smile appear on her face. I didn't want to just kiss her, I was angry and the kiss was passionate. But challenging.
Emelia slaps my chest while she breaks our kiss. "Next time you do that, your getting slapped" I say while getting off the bed. "And it won't be on your face, hermosa"
I leave the room and go into the living room where Elijah was sat. He gestured to go into my office so I followed, this better be important knight.
"We need to talk" he says seriously.
"Is this about the deal?" I ask.
He nods. "Their arriving tomorrow morning, Boss"
"And who am I supposed to be expecting?" I question.
"Miguel Sanchez and his wife" Elijah replied.
"Let's just hope nothing goes wrong" I sigh.
"I'll keep an eye on the Ramirez girl" he insisted.
"That's not our only issue" I remind him. "I need someone to watch over that Micheal boy, I need to know as much as I can"
"And This has nothing to do with what I just seen?" He jokes.
"Elijah, he walked into our home. He could have seen something he wasn't supposed to" I sigh.
"I'll get Travis to keep tabs on him and I'll run a background check" Elijah added.
"Perfect" I say in a serious tone. "I'll run over the plan in the morning"
"Sounds good" he nods. "Goodnight, Di"
"Goodnight" I nod while Elijah leaves the room. This deal was huge and if it goes one step out of line I'm screwed, big time.

EMELIA
I couldn't get to sleep that night, I was tossing and turning. All I could think about was the kiss, I couldn't get it out of my head. The feeling of Diego's lips against mine was all I wanted, I just couldn't get it off my mind. I couldn't get HIM off my mind. Diego king has put me under a spell, and I wanted more. A lot more.
The next day...
I was sat in the kitchen as Rei cooked me up some breakfast. Gael was downstairs, something to do with a girl? Elijah, Travis, Cole and Diego were all in Diego's office. There was a big meeting about a contract and I'm not allowed to be involved, AT ALL. Diego was very clear on his words and I was supposed to stay away from his office all day today, no matter what my problem was.
"When is the Sanchez couple coming?" I ask Rei while taking a drink of orange juice.
"Some point between 11 and 1" he shrugged.
"I'm guessing this is really important?" I question.
"Yes. If the deal goes as planned we will expand our business over seas" Rei added.
"Sounds....complicated" I say nervously.
"Well, it gets easier" he sighed.
"Can I ask you something?" I said.
"As long as it's appropriate" he joked.
"What brought you into the business?" I say while he hands me a plate with a pancake and takes a seat across from me.
"My Dad is Madrid's carter leader" he explains. "You might have heard of him, Antonio Raja" when that name registered in my head something clicked, I knew that name. Very well.
"Wa- Wait. Do you know Jul-"
"Julian Ramirez" Rei said while cutting me off.
"My father.." I say while my mind played through my thoughts over and over and over. Rei knows my dad and th-that means he knows my mother.
"I guess we have a lot in common" Rei laughed.
"Cómo es esto posible?" I ask him. *how is this possible*
"Es una palabra pequeña" he replied. *its a small world.
"no puede ser solo una coincidencia" I sigh. *it can't just be a coincidence*
"emelia, no tenía idea de quién eras hasta que te conocí en persona" he shrugs. * emelia, i had no idea who you were until i met you in person.*
"How did you meet Gael?" I ask.
"Diego is his old friend, I met Gael about 4 years ago" he confessed.
"Gael never mentioned any of you?" I say confused.
"And we were never told about you until the whole situation with your mum" Rei sighed.
"I'm sorry if I accused you" I apologise.
"It's okay" he shrugged. "You were just curious"
"You know Rei, I think we're becoming good friends" I smile.
"We'll See" Rei chuckles.
Rei raja, I count him as one of my friends even if he doesn't want me to be. He's a friend. Rei has been the only one who has really been nice to me and I really appreciate him dealing with me everyday. He acts so strong and independent on the outside but inside he's just as fragile as the rest of us.
"RAJA!" Diego shouted from his office. "We need to go over the plan!"
"I better go" he laughs.
"I'm going to be in my room" I smile while taking my empty plate over to the sink and wash it. I leave it on the counter and head straight to my room, no messing around today. It was Diego's day to be in charge and I'd let him have it, Just this once.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yell as I walk into my room and see Sophia sat on MY bed.
"We should really have a chat" she smiled bitterly.
"Make it fast" I roll my eyes as she stands up from the bed.
"Diego is just going to use you, time after time after time" she explained calmly.
"I'm not even with Diego" I laugh.
"I see it when he looks at you" she shrugged.
"I'm sorry but nothing is going to happen between me and Diego" I chuckle nervously.
"I hate you in all because I would rather have him myself but I'm not going to argue with you right now. But trust me I know what it's like" she added.
"Sophia just leave" I roll my eyes.
"Fine, I'll leave but I'm just saying. There will be a battle and I will win" she said bitterly before leaving my room. She is really going to get another punch. She is really starting to get under my skin and I hated every second of it. If she wanting a battle, I'm going to give her a war.