Chapter 30

EMELIA

I wake up the next morning to Diego's arms wrapped around me. I guess he really is getting soft. I turn around and admire his beautiful face, I never knew that a man like him could look ever so peaceful. I smile to myself before planting a kiss on his forehead. I roll out of bed and head for the bathroom but before I could reach the door handle I was spun around and pressed against the door.
"Good morning to you to" Diego said while smiling down on me.
"Is this really necessary?" I ask annoyed.
"No but I wanted to" he shrugged.
"Well excuse me" I say while pushing him away. "I'm going for a shower" I giggle.
"Can I join?" He says as I lock the door.
"Diego! Piss off" I yell while turning on the shower. I hear his footsteps trailing away as I jump in.
15 minuets later...
I head downstairs and sit down with Rei and Reagan who couldn't take their eyes off each other.
"I love you" Rei said and my heart melted inside.
"You do?" Reagan smiled and Rei nodded. "I love you too!" Reagan exclaimed and kiss him gently against his lips.
"You two are so cute!" I laugh as the both of them start to blush.
"Don't make me hit you" Reagan giggled.
"Reagan, I'm not sure you'd survive even standing up" Rei joked.
"Hey! My bump is not that big" she exclaimed.
"I was joking" he laughed.
"Mhm" Reagan mumbled before letting out a giggle.
"How far are you now?" I ask.
"9 weeks" she smiled.
"I've never been so excited about anything" I exclaim as Rei laughs a little.
"I know my child is going to be safe with you by its side" Rei laughs at me.
"I'm not letting anything happen to that baby!" I explain.
"Well if you want, I have a ten week scan on Tuesday" Reagan added.
"Are you inviting me to go?" I ask.
"Your my best friend, of course I am" she giggled.
"Okay Good-"
"Volcana, there's someone I want you to meet" Diego smirked as he walked into the kitchen.
"Huh?" I mumble.
"Come with me, hermosa" he insisted and as usual I do what he says. He takes me through the hall and down into an office where and older woman was sat. Same colour of eyes as diego, same skin tone, same colour of hair. I instantly knew who this woman was.
"I want you to meet my m-"
"Your mother" I smile while cutting Diego off.

*pretend her eyes are green :)* "I'm Alexis" the woman smiled while throwing her arms around me

"I'm Alexis" the woman smiled while throwing her arms around me.
"I'm emelia, it's nice to meet you Mrs king" I giggle and hug her back.
"My son has told me you keep him on his feet" she smirked while standing back s bit.
"I do what I can" I laugh.
"She's a pain in the ass" Diego added.
"Watch you language, young man" his mother demanded.
"Don't worry, I'm used to his attitude" I smile at her and then roll my eyes at Diego.
"You two definitely make the perfect couple" Alexis grinned while my face and Diego's turn bright red.
"Alexis, it really was a pleasure meeting you but my si-i don't really know what she is. We're having drinks tonight" I say nervously.
"Well if you finish early, me and Diego are having dinner at 6 and I'd like you to be there" she smiled.
"Perfect, I'll try be there" I smile before leaving the room and heading down to my uncles private bar where Dominique was sat.
"Hey, You!" She exclaimed before passing me a drink.
"Thanks" I say before sitting down.
"So I wanted to apologise for intruding yesterday" she sighed as I gulped down my drink.
"I appreciate that" I say while placing down my glass.
"You don't have to talk to me after you go home but I would like to get to know you" she explained.
"Listen Dom, I know your my sister I get that but my life is completely a mess right now and I don't think I can handle something as b-b-" I say as my head becomes dizzy and my eyesight fuzzy.
"Yeah. I know but how about you just relax" she says before getting up from her seat and holding my arms to keep me steady.
"Uhhh-su-sur- Sure......" I say before my head dips back and I fall into the chair. My eyes slam shut and after that I felt nothing but I had a strong feeling to what happened.. my sister drugged me.

DIEGO

A few hours have past and I had my dinner with my mother but emelia never showed up. I've phoned her about 100 times and she's never answered once. I go down to the bar and look around the room and the only thing I find is her phone on the ground and two empty drinks. I look over and one of the glasses had white powdered left in the bottom and I instantly knew what happened. Emelia was drugged! I knew it was emelia because I remember that she was wearing her classic pink lipstick. I rush upstairs and into the security rooms and Rei tags along. I look on the outside camera and there she was. Emelia was unconscious and I seen that sneaky bitch of a sister drag her out and into the back of a car.
"HOW DID WE NOT SEE THIS!?!" I scream in anger.
"Diego we need to be calm about this" Rei suggested.
"Emelia is gone! HOW CAN I BE CALM?!!" I yell and slam my fist down on the desk.
"Boss, the car. It's plate is caught on camera" Rei added.
"Good eye, raja" I sigh in relief. "Your dead, you sneaky bitch" I say while watching Dominique close her car door and driving away.