"Hey pretty" Honesty smiled as London attacked her neck hugging her.

"MAMA" I yelled.

"What boy" she said coming down the stairs with her luggage but my pops went and grabbed it.

She gave Honesty and I a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You had fun with Nana and PaPa" Honesty asked poking London's stomach as she nodded.

"Nana mwade cwookies" she smiled.

"London show mommy and daddy what you can do" My mama said smiling.

"A, B, C, D" she dragged out her letters and ended with D as we all clapped while she cheesed.

"Good job mamas" I said pecking her forehead.

"Well we have a flight to catch we'll see you guys on the 3rd" she said kissing our cheeks.

Honesty handed London too me and grabbed her bags then Ella.

"Anastasia know you guys leaving" I questioned as we walked out of the house.

"Yea, they stopped by before they went too their open houses" she said digging in her purse for the house key.

"I wanted too help pick a house" Honesty pouted as we walked too the car.

I strapped London in and got in the car.

"Did they help you pick out a house or help us move in" I asked backing back out of the drive.

"No but-"

"Aht, they didn't" I laughed as she shrugged.

"I guess you're right" she mumbled shrugging.

"Y'all hungry" I asked pulling up too a red light.

"Yes" Honesty and London smiled.

"Alright we'll drop Ella and London off at home with Alexa and niqo then go get something" I said driving off.

"Sounds good too me" Honesty sighed in satisfaction making me chuckle.

3 hours later

Chris

"Alright this is the last house" the realtor said smiling as Anastasia and I got out of the car.

"Woah" Anastasia said smiling in amazement.

"This is beautiful" I mumbled grabbing Anastasia's hand as we followed Troy into the house.

"This is a 12 bedroom house. This does not include the theatre, game room, pool room, gym, attic, or basement. You guys can look around the house. I'll be on the back searching for more houses if you guys don't like this one" he smiled and walked away after we thanked him.

"I like this" Anastasia said trailing her hand up along the staircase as we made our way to the bedrooms.

"Yea it's nice" I said looking around.

She let my hand go while Princess followed her.

I walked down a long hallway and came up to a wooden door.

I opened it, and it was the pool room.

"Daaaaaamn, this bitch cold as fuck" I smiled seeing the built in LED lights going around the walls of the pool room and around the pool along with the hot tub.

"Ooh we can boom in this bitch" I mumbled seeing the stereos in the ceiling.

"BABY I FOUND THE MASTER COME LOOK" Anastasia called.