10

Anastasia

"You still mad at me" I asked Chris who was focused on his game.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING KILL THAT NIGGA" Chris yelled at his game making me sigh.

"Fine then" I mumbled. Let me tell y'all what happened.

Flashback to last night

"OH IM TRIPPING?! CHRIS YOU GAVE THE BITCH YOUR PHONE AND SHE PUT HER FUCKING NUMBER IN IT! I WAS SITTING IN THE CAR LOOKING LIKE A DUMB ASS WHILE MY BOYFRIEND WAS FLIRTING WITH A BITCH NOT EVEN 10 MINUTES AFTER A BUNCH OF BITCHES TRIED TO FLORT WITH YOU IN THE CLUB" I yelled in Chris face pushing his chest.

"She ain't no bitch and stop putting yo fucking hands on me Stasia I told you bout that" he gritted bumping past me.

"So you taking up for that BITCH" I said. He stood still for minute then I felt my back against the wall in a quick second.

"Listen with yo insecure ass. That was my fucking cousin. She just moved down here from the VA and she don't know nobody down here so I gave her my number just in case she needed anything. Now call her a bitch again." He stared me in my eyes and once I didn't say anything he let me go roughly and walked upstairs to my room and came back down with blankets and pillows and he laid on the sofa.

Flashback Over

"Chris I'm sorry I overreacted I should have asked instead of jumping to conclusions" I stood in front of the tv while he looked around me and continued to play the game.

I let out a deep sigh and went to put my shoes on to head over to Honesty's house. We were suppose to be visiting King today.

"If you leave put Princess in her cage" I mumbled grabbing my purse.

"Aye let me hit y'all back later....Ight" he tossed his controller on the bed and he grabbed my arm softly before I could walk out the door and pulled me on his lap.

"Chris I'm sorry. I know I'm insecure at times because most of the females that come up to you are are nines out of ten prettier than me or have more physically that I don't. It's not that I don't trust you I just feel that one day you'll get tired of me and eventually walk out" I said playing with my fingers.

He pulled my chin up and stared at me with a smile and his big brown eyes.

"You the only woman that I won't. I'll never get tired of you baby. Ion care if they got more ass or what I'm with you for you. Have I ever have you a reason not to trust me" he asked and I shook my head no.

"Alright then baby you gotta believe me when I tell you I'll never hurt you. I want you baby and nobody else. You the one I plan on marrying and having kids with. It's always been you and it'll forever be you ok" he asked pecking my lips and I nodded.

"I love you" I mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

"I love you too. Now lets work on you giving me my kids" he smirked flipping us over Princess ran in the room barking.

"Boy no we got to go see King now move" I said pushing him off of me.

"Get yo lil mutt as back" he mugged but Princess jumped in the bed and tried push my hand off of Chris and my mouth dropped.

"What the hell Princess I thought you loved mommy" I pouted trying to reach for her. She moved back and hopped in Chris's lap while he rubbed her and smirked.

"Princess this nigga be dogging you out and you like him all of a sudden" I said.

"Tell your momma to stop being jealous l. Come on baby girl let's go put you in the cage" he picked her up and smacked my ass on the way out.