2

April

Anastasia Davidson

"I feel high as shit right now" King bursted out laughing making Honesty and I laugh along with him

"Pass the shit nigga. You over there doming it and shit" she said mugging him and snatching the blunt.

I loved their brother and sister relationship. It makes me wish I had a brother or a sister. My momma and daddy died leaving me in this fucked up world all by myself. Now I'm 22 and I don't know my family and I'm not about to try and get to know them.

"Yoo I'm tryna fuck. Anastasia when you gone let a nigga hit" one of the workers Keith stated.

I scoffed and got out of my seat to go get something to drink and he grabbed my arm.

"Aye baby " he had a tight grip.

"SAY NIGGA IF YOU WANT YO HANDS YOU NEED TO MOVE THEM" King said grabbing his gun and Keith immediately let me go and walked off.

"I'm not even thirsty no more" I mumbled sitting back down. I felt my phone vibrate.

My hubby😩❤️: Let me slide through and spinna night tonight.

Wifey💕💍: who said I wanted company🤔one of my other niggas could be sliding through...

My hubby😩❤️: keep playing with me and ima rock yo fucking jaw.

Wifey💕💍: boy fuck you. You ain't gone do shit lil pussy.

My hubby😩❤️: I bet yo ass better be home in 20 minutes or ima find yo ass. And we cooking tonight. I'm at the grocery store now.

Wifey💕💍: Boy you not coming to my house lmfao🤣 told you my other niggas coming to get a lil piece.

My hubby😩❤️: Yea aight. Don't be at home in 10 ima fuck you up.

Wifey💕💍: but you just said 20 🤔

My Hubby😩❤️: Anastasia stop playing with me. Take yo ass home before I come to the Trap and cause a scene.

I sighed knowing he'd do something like that for real. If you're wondering that was my boyfriend Chris. We were bestfriends growing up but spilt up due to him moving but when we got older we ran into each other. The problem is that we're in different gangs. He's in one of our rival gangs at that.

If Honesty or King or anybody else found this out we would be dead as FUCK.

"I'll see y'all later I'm finna head home so I can let princess out of her cage" I said coming up with a lie. It was partially the truth because my puppy has been in her cage all day.

"Alright sis take care aight" King kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"Bye babes" I said bending down to hug Honesty.