JB - Just A Little Sore (Funny, cute)

Imagine....

You are a trainee at JYP Entertainment. You just enter the building for the day's training and look at the time to see that you are a bit early still. You decide to just go and wait in the practice room for the time being when a few of the members of GOT7 come up to you.

"Oh hey, (your name here)," Mark says as he waves at you.

"Hi Mark," you reply. "Hi Yugyeom."

"Annyeong!" Yugyeom waves cutely. You got close to the members of GOT7 when you first started there, so now you were all practically best friends. Except you and JB, who just happened to be dating. It all started before you joined the company, so it was a little awkward at first, but then everything just kind of mellowed out.

"Are you here for training?" Mark asks.

"Yeah, but it looks like I'm early," you say.

"Oh, why don't you come and hang out with us?" Yugyeom suggests with cheer in his voice.

"Um, would that even be okay?" you ask.

"Of course! We aren't doing anything," he says. "Besides, you'll get to see JB." You just blush and hit his shoulder lightly, making him laugh.

"Araseo," you say.

"Cool, come on," Yugyeom says, pulling you along. The three of you go upstairs and walk into the practice room, where the other five members are seated. "Guys, look who I brought," Yugyeom coos as he walks in ahead of you and Mark.

"Oh, hey, (your name here)," Jackson says with a smirk, stretching his voice out. JB turns around from his sitting position on the floor and smils when he sees you. He gets up and walks over to you before welcoming you with a warm hug.

"Hi," you say timidly, your cheeks shaded with a light red color, hugging him back.

"Hey babe," he says, breaking the hug, before kissing you passionately on the lips. You kiss him back and his hands travel down to the low of your back, gripping around you. You jump a little and pull back at the sudden feeling of pain shooting through your veins. "Gwenchana?" he asks with a sudden worried expression.

"Oh yeah, I'm just a little sore from...you know...last night," you say, almost embarrassed by yourself. He just laughs and kisses your forehead.

"Don't worry, that's normal," he says. "Especially after your first time." You just smile and then he takes your hand in his, walking you over to where everyone else is.

"I did not need to hear that," Jackson says, covering his ears and making everyone laugh. JB turns to you and smiles again before capturing your lips in another sweet kiss.