JB and Jackson Part 3 (Ending Two) - Who Will It Be? (Cute)

Continued....

After calling JB and telling him to meet you at the park, you head over there yourself. You get there in no time and wait for him on a swing. It takes about twenty minutes longer, but he makes it there none the less. His car door slams shut and he starts to walk towards with a friendly smile.

"Hey sorry it took me so long. The traffic was starting to get kind of heavy on my way over," he explains as he gets closer.

"It's fine," you say as you stand up. He lets out a small, tired sigh as he nods his head.

"So what did you want to tell me?" he asks after a brief silence passes. You take a deep breath and look down at the mulch beneath your feet while he patiently waits for an response.

"It's about the whole choosing thing," you say.

"Oh," he says with a less cheerful tone in his voice. "Look, you don't have to tell me-"

"No, I want to and I think you'll want to hear this," you say, cutting him off. He just looks at you and blinks a few times. "I've thought a lot about this and I don't want to hurt either of you." He sighs a little as he shifts positions. "But even after all that thinking, you were the only answer that made sense." He looks at you with widened eyes.

"Seriously?" he says in shock. You nod your head. "Wait, you're serious?" You chuckle and nod again.

"You don't like my choice?" you ask jokingly as you walk closer to him, eliminating some of the space between you.

"No, no, no. I love your choice. It's a great choice," he says, shaking his head frantically. You laugh and stop once you are only inches apart. He looks in your eyes before planting a sweet kiss on your lips. You smile at one another after he breaks it. He wraps his arms around you in a tight hug and you hug him back. He picks you up and spins you around, causing you to laugh out loud. He kisses you once more upon returning you to the ground. "Come on, dinner's on me," he says, wearing a smile. You nod and you interlock hands as you leave the park.

A/N

I put two endings because I didn't want to leave the other out. I'd feel too guilty.