Jackson ft. Mark Part Two - A Change of Plans (Angst, sweet)

A/N - A continuation of the one I posted yesterday (hence the part two.) You are still Little Ni. Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Enjoy the ride.

Imagine....

It has been six months since Jackson confessed to Little Ni. It has been a great six months for both of them. No signs of any problems in their relationship. The sky was free of clouds for Little Ni and Jackson.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Can you believe it's already been six months?" Little Ni asks Jackson, her head resting comfortably in his lap. 

"Yeah," he says, smiling down at her. "And it's been the best six months of my life." She blushes a little at his words and smiles.

"Aish, you're so corny," she replies, getting a laugh from both of them. Jackson leans his head down and plants a loving kiss on her lips. "Oh, I know what we should do for our anniversary," she says just an idea pops in her head.

"What should we for our anniversary?" Jackson asks.

"We should call Mark and Katt and invite them to go out with us. It's been a while since we've all been out together," she suggests. 

"Yeah, okay," Jackson nods. "That's a great idea." 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Sorry you had drive all the way down here to talk," Katt says to Little Ni once they are seated inside a local diner. "I would have called, but my phone was dead."

"No, it's alright," Little Ni replies. "So would you and Mark want to go out with us that night?"

"I'd love to, but I don't know about Mark," she says, a sudden sad tone in her voice. 

"Why? Are you guys arguing or something?"

"Ani, it's just...he's been acting really distant with me lately. It's like I know there is something bugging him, but he won't tell me what it is. I'm really starting to get worried he doesn't like me anymore."

"Don't be silly, Katt. I'm sure he's just going through some stupid phase, you know?" Little Ni says, trying to comfort her. "Don't worry about it too much, okay?" Katt sighs and nods her head.

"Okay."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TWO WEEKS AFTER THEIR ANNIVERSARY...

Little Ni's phone begins to ring from the kitchen counter of her small apartment.

"Yeboseyo?" she says.

"Hey babe, I was just on my was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie?" Jackson asks.

"Oh, sure. That sounds fun," she answers.

"Cool, I go past the theater on my way home, so why don't you just meet me there in like ten minutes?"

"Okay. I will be there."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you, too."