JB - Basketball Fail (Cute)

Imagine....

You are at the basketball court watching your boyfriend, JB, play. "Are you watching?" he says. You look up from your phone and see him smiling. 

"Yeah, I am," you say as you turn it off. He smiles again walks over in front of the basket. 

"You ready for this?" he asks confidently. You smile as you chuckle and nod.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally ready for this," you say sarcastically. He turns his eyes to the basket again and takes a deep breath. 

"Okay," he says. "Here goes nothing." You laugh silently to yourself and shake your head. He bounces the ball once and puts his hands in position. Bending his knees, he aims the ball towards the basket and throws the ball. It hits the side of the rim and bounces off into the grass. You clap your hands.

"That was amazing," you say. He looks at you and makes a pouty face before walking after the ball. 

"Think you could do better?" he asks, getting closer to you. 

"Nothing is better than what just happned there. I think you made history," you reply. He shakes his head as he looks at the ground. You laugh out loud. 

"You still like me, right?" he says with a smile still on his face. You tilt your head and slightly grn.

"Of course," you say. He kisses your cheek and then goes back out on to the court.

"It's gonna go in this time," he says pointing at the net. You smile and nod as he prepares to shoot again. You sit back on the bench and continue to watch him as he tries make baskets.