Yugyeom - Lost Dog (Cute)

Imagine.....

You are on a walk in the park when you come across a stray dog just wandering around. "Hi there," you say as you bend over and pet it. "Where's your owner? You must have one since you have a collar on." You look around to see if you can tell if anyone is looking for it. "Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see, huh?" you ask, looking at it. It just wags its tail. That makes you smile. You pick it up and walk over to a near bench to sit. 

"Oh there you are," you hear a voice say after about ten minutes has passed. "I thought I told you not to runaway. I'm really sorry about her. She has a habit of getting loose." 

"No, it's totally fine," you say as you hand the dog to him. "She's really cute." 

"Yeah, she's lucky she is," he says. "Aren't you?" It just licks his face. "I'm Yugyeom," he says smiling.

"Oh, I'm (your name)," you reply, shaking his hand.

"Well thanks for finding her, (your name)," he says. 

"You're welcome. Anytime," you say. He chuckles a little.

"Well hopefully we'll see you around," he says. You nod your head.

"Yeah, hopefully," you reply. He smiles once more and then walks in the other direction. You put your hands on your blushing face. You shake your head and then continue your walk.