Chapter One

3rd Person Pov

"I can't believe they left me here." Steven thought as he slumped onto the couch. Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst and told Steven he would come along on there adventure but turned right around and left him there without telling them. He was so excited to go on the adventure that while packing he didn't notice the three sneak by and leave. He felt tears prick his eyes as he hugged himself.

"Is it because I'm not strong enough?" He said aloud to no one. He wiped his tears and decided to text Connie. She was the only one who understood him personally. He grabbed his phone from out of his back pocket and dialed her number and waited for a bit.

Ring...Ring...

Steven frowned. It wasn't like her to answer right away. He shook his head thinking maybe she just didn't see or hear the phone. Maybe it was on vibrate. He nodded to himself and called again, but she didn't answer. He frowned, thinking of the worst. He quickly stood up and grabbed his coat was went for his door but stopped when his phone rang. He looked at the screen and sighed with relief seeing Connie and answered almost immediately.

"H-Hey Connie!" She didn't reply causing Steven to frown. "C-Connie?"

"H-Ha...Y-Yes Steven?" Steven rose an eyebrow in confusion. What was she doing?

"Uhm...are you alright? It sounds like your out of breath." He heard Connie giggle in the background. "C-Connie?" Steven's voice cracked. He didn't know if she was hurt or not.

"I-I'm fine SssssSteven!....I have to go."

"Oh okay just be safe-" before he could finish his sentence the call cut off. He looked down at his phone and sighed. He took his jacket off hanging it back on the rack. He quietly made his way into the kitchen and made himself some hot coco. He smiled adding a few marshmallows. This always made him smile. He slowly blew the smoke rising from the cup and quietly made his way upstairs. He took his sandals off and gently placed cup down on the night stand. He slowly took off his shirt tossing it to the side then slid on his favorite black shirt. It had red outlines on the sleeves and waist and in the middle it said Mr. Universe in big bold white letters. He took his pants off leaving his yellow boxers on. He swiftly made his way on his bed and under the covers. He grabbed his coco and took a few sips before grabbing his phone and swiping threw Instagram. He frowned as he swiped threw post of people hanging with there friends.

Lars and Sadie were on a date.

Buck, Sour Cream, and Jenny were hanging out at the skate park with a group of people drinking and stuff.

Kevin and Jamie were hanging out together in Kevin's room.

And the list goes on and on. Steven sniffled when he realized he had...no one. No one to talk to, no one to be there for him when others let him down. No one to comfort him. His dad was currently left beach city to "relax" as he said and "get away from it all." Steven frowned and tossed his phone on the side of the bed before placing his coco down on the table. His pulled the string on his lamp having darkness spread across the room. He laid down onto the bed and covered his head with the blanket and shut his eyes tightly. He just wanted this day to be over with. He soon turned over and after a few minuets, started to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

-His Dream-

Steven smiled. He sat on the sandy beach, his back against a bolder, eyes closed, skies dark. The sound of crashing waves filled his ears making him smile wider. The beach always seemed to calm him down when he was going through something.

"Hello...?" Steven jumped, startled by the voice and turned over seeing...him? Well it looked like him but a little bit taller...and pink?

(This is before garnets wedding when he was much smaller so this pink Steven would be as tall as Steven is now)

Steven couldn't believe his eyes. He slowly stood up and faced him. "H-Hello." He mutter out. The pink teen tilted to the side in confusion having Steven blush. The pink teen was quiet cute, he was nicely built with a nice jawline, nice plump but not to thick lips. Those pink eye were piercing his souls. Steven quickly shook his head and smiled up at the pink stranger.

"H-Hello...I'm Steven." The pink teen looked down at Stevens outstretched hand, then looked back up at him. Unsure of what to do. Steven smiled softly and slowly grabbed the males hand and shook it. The pink teen gasped and pulled back his hand and look at it in awe. Steven smiled and tilted his head to the side in confusion. The pink teen blushed and outstretched his hand again for Steven to shake in which he gladly did.

"S...Steee veen." He smiled and nodded.

"Yep, Steven." He smiled and shook Stevens hand with both hands.

"Steven!" Steven blushed and nodded.

"Would you like to sit over there with me? It's really relaxing." The pink Steven look towards the side before nodding his head. Steven smiled and guided the bigger male towards the spot and sat down with him. He closed his eyes and leaned his back against the bolder, just like he had done moment before. Pink Steven frowned and looked down at his knees before copying Stevens actions. Steven slowly opened one eye and took a peek at the pink Steven and smiled seeing him copy his action.

"You know...it's nice here...it's nice to get away from everything." Pink Steven opened his eyes and rose an eyebrow.

"Away? Away from what?" Steven sighed and explained to him what had happened earlier and how he felt sad. Pink Steven glared to the side and crossed his arms. "What rude people." Steven chuckled and shook his head.

"Eh it's alright, there probably gonna apologize when I wake up from this dream." Pink Steven gasped and placed his hands on Stevens shoulders.

"Y-Your gonna leave?" Steven smiled and nodded. "B-But I don't want you to leave." Steven looked up towards Pink sadly before engulfing him in a hug.

"Don't worry...I'll be back soon." The pink Steven sighed and slowly hugged back. Gripping tighter each time Steven slightly disappeared. Soon he was completely gone leaving pink alone. He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning his back against the giant bolder.