Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Seesaw

"Girlfriend?" She asked, her eyes meets mine. My eyes widened in her question. Jungkook look at us alternately.

"Hey, you two are so awkward, is there anything wrong?" He respond asking if he just said anything.

"Uh, no..." I shake my hands. "Why didn't you tell me, that you're coming?"

He scratch the back of his head. "Uh, sorry i forgot to tell you, sorry." He hold his tummy and massage it. "I'm hungry."

"Uh yeah, its our lunch time, Ji Eun and i were planning to eat something, do you want to come with us?"

"Yeah..." He take my offer.

"Are you sure?" I asked him again.

"Yeah, don't say many words, let's just eat our lunch. And because i waited, you all time, you will going to treat me."

"What!?" I just shocked by his words. "But I don't have any money here to treat you, my allowance is just for me, for ME!! Okay?"

"Okay...then, Ji Eun will go treat me."

Ji Eun eyes widened when she heard Jungkook's words.

"Why, me?" 

"It's because, Taehyung has no money to treat me, so your the one who's going to treat my lunch." Jungkook explained.

"Aish, no way Kookie!!" I shouted.

"My words will never took back." He said, grinning.

I relieve a heavy sigh before I speak what I want to meant. "Okay Kookie, Ji Eun and I will treat you, but before that, there's a condition you have to do, alright?"

He nods, and smile happily. "Okay what is it?"

"Before you visit us, we just wanted to make sure if you would bring your own cash to feed yourself next time."

"Okay, I will and that's the only condition, okay?" He agreed. I tilted my head for a while and smirk confusedly.

We go to the canteen and bought the foods we're going to eat.
While we're eating, Jungkook mentioned some topic.

"So Taehyung? Ji Eun? How's your school days?" He asked.

"Uh...it's okay, it's nice right?" I look at Ji Eun, and she talks. "Yeah, it's nice, just like what Taehyung said earlier."

"You two, are look so awkward? Is there something between you that you didn't tell me about?" He asked, we struggled by his words.
Our eyes are not meeting because of shyness.

"Hey...look at me!" He forced. We look at him. "Let's just eat." He tapped the tip of the chopsticks on to the table to fix it's arrange, after that he just eat.

We just ignore his words and eat.

There was still 15 minutes before the bell rings, so we have a time to spent with Jungkook.

We walk into the the soccer field but before then, Jungkook mismerized in the seesaw he saw on the play ground.

He ran afterwards then and we just follow him, he just look at it, and give his looks to mine.

"Taehyung-ah, do you still remember when some of our teachers said to us, before we rid here." He was trying me to remember the flashback.

FLASHBACK

"Taehyung, let's go ride here." Jungkook offers him.

"Let's go."

"Oh...class stay safe with riding with those stuffs okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

Jungkook was trying to ride in the seesaw, I was about to help him, but I can't because I'm in the middle of the rest of seesaw, so if I get down on to it, Jungkook will fall down and get hurt. But there's a teacher lift him to sit properly. We thank for her and we enjoy riding it.

The teacher guard us, until we finished playing. We got down from it and thank again for her kindness. She thanking us too for being courageous, after that she talk with us.

"You know children, seesaw is just like our life, if the person rids onto it, he can't help his friend to ride on it, meanwhile if your friend is not that tall enough, there's a problem."

"How could you say so, teacher?" Jungkook asked.

"Because the problem will get bigger if he slam down into the ground, it could cause injury and fracture. Just like our problems, you can't help each other if both of you have problems. If you help each other, his problem will be fixed and yours will not, so let you fixed your own problem or let others."

The bell suddenly rangs.

"Ohh... sorry teacher, but we have to go now, thank you for your wonderful lecture, we learned something new." I excused.

"Oh, yeah...go to your rooms right now. Thank you too." She wave her hands and smile. While we're running I suddenly look back but I didn't see anymore person there.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Uh...yes I still remember those words coming from her lips." I replied.

"I missed those days, I hope that day hasn't finished, when my father was still there." He pouts sadly and give a touch on the seesaw. I walk closer to him and massage his back to comfort him.

The bell suddenly rangs.

"Oh... I think it's time to say goodbye, Taehyung, Ji Eun. Thanks for the day today, I really enjoy having fun with you guys." He said and walk towards from us.

He turn around and did a back walk, he wave at us, as the same what we're doing right now.

____________________________________

A/N: sorry for the late update guys I hope you like this chapter...

It was late late night since I did this thing so, only few words left out on my mind sorry for the late late late update it's been 15 days since my last update.... I'm so sorry guys but thank you for still supporting my story, I'm so overwhelmed... This is all because of you.

Thank you guys only few chapters left.

Just wait for a couple of months and this story will completely finished.

Don't forget to vote and comment.