Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

(A/N: Warning this chapter may contains of a violent words, just don't read this chapter if you're not comfortable with it, sorry guys.)

JUST ONE DAY.....

Taehyung's P.O.V

We're here at his apartment, I wait for him to open the door, once the door is opened, I come in to Kookie's house. It was very fascinating that all of his stuffs that, we used to play are still part of his life, I'm wondering that even many years passed he still wait for me to come back, is that how much he loves me as a friend? Is that how much he needs me? I think I'm too important for him.

As I walk and open something in his apartment I also wonder, what's in his room, I think there is something in his room! It's so quite out there. Like you can't feel any person in this apartment, what's up with him, is there any scenario happens after 7 years passed? I just remember that when I was with him. He is so talkative, so noisy but now, he'd changed, he's like a ghost that you can't feel any presence and you will never hear the sound of his footsteps, like WHAT THE HECK!? I think, there is something wrong about him and his room!

As I think of that, Kookie gets out of his room and he looks into my eyes in the same direction.

"Yah! What are you looking at?" He asked me with a curious face

"Ahhh! Nothing I just walking and open something, I'm just curious" I said

"Ahhh okay, Well I want to show you this thing let's sit." He said

He sit to the couch and offer me to do what he does, he showed something that makes me look fascinated

"See that! I have a girlfriend"

"Oh! Oh I see..... What's her name?" I asked him

"Ahhh A- Angela..." He said reluctantly and look at their picture.

"What happend? You're can't talk to me that clear, is there anything wrong about your girlfriend? What did she done to you?"

"Ahhh N-Not-th-thing."

"No Kookie! I know what's happening to you, tell me I'm right here! I'm your friend! I'm right here if you want to cry on my shoulders, Now tell me! What did she has done to you? Is she hurting you're feelings?"

He start to be more quiet. And his tears fall down slowly and swallowing through his cheeks. I hug him to give a comfort, until he burst out his tears on my shoulder. It's very emotional to see that your friend is crying because of the fake love. All of the sudden there was knock.

I walk closer to the door and touch the doorknob but Kookie stop me and keep me stay from my position. He open it and I see his girlfriend with a moody look, see in her face that she's mad. She come in and sit on the couch she just ignore me like a ghost. Like she didn't saw any presence of my body.

"What are you doing here!?" Kookie asked his girlfriend

"What do you care?" She answered

"I care because this is my house!!"

"And then? What's wrong about that?" Angela replied.

"I don't want to see your face today, so get out!"

"AHHHH SO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE!?" her girlfriend said shouting.

YES!!!! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE B*TCH YOU M*THERF*CKER!!!! YOU'RE JUST A STRESS IN MY LIFE!!!

The argue begins, I'm just doing anything to make the arguments stops, but it gets worst, now they are fighting, I can't control them, their strengths are much more powerful than mine.

"YOU'RE JUST A SHIT!! YOU BITCH! GO TO HELL! YOU DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD!!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! F*CK YOU!" Kookie was trying to calm down but when Angela make a move, his peripheral vision starts to realized something, his eyes widened.

Angela was going to slap Kookie but he immediately stops her by holding her wrist.

"Don't you ever dare to slap me with your slutty hands, and please give me a rest, please just one day, or I think forever! Let's Break up!" He said

I was amazed on what Kookie's said.

Angela Walked out.

_TO BE CONTINUED_