The unsuspected pranksters

It was one boring afternoon in the Indian cricket team. They had a day off and the team had nothing better to do than play games all day, and were doing exactly that. As usual all squished into one single room.

But for some reason, the same two people who never seemed to get bored of video games got up wailing they were bored.

"I'm boooooreeeeeeeedddd!" One of them wailed to nobody in particular.

"Shush, you leave then! Let us play!" Another shooed him swatting his hand around as if he were a fly.

"But Virat Bhaiya, we're getting bored. All we've been doing all day is playing video games," The second one spoke coming into defense of his extremely skinny friend.

"Kuliya, what happened to you today? I thought you loved video games? Usually you and Yuzi are the ones who drag us for game nights." Virat spoke tenderly -looking at the face the skinny guy was making- for this was his Kuliya. His kid.

"I agree with them Vi, it is getting a bit repetitive," another spoke up seeming eager to finish the game.

"Dear Ro that's because you always lose!" Virat taunted earning some chuckles from around the room and a certain best friend glaring at him.

They all did moan about how it was getting boring plenty of times earlier that day but still carried on playing because that was just the way the team functioned.

But the skinny guy dragged out his innocent looking best friend out of the room into his own.

"What happened Yuzi? Why'd you drag me out like that in full speed!" Kul said calmly to his best friend. Sometimes his strength surprised him.

"Well, you know I'm bored! Can we do something else?" Yuzi asked his eyes twinkling.

"No don't even think I'm going to make any more tik toks with you!" Kul exclaimed hastily slightly terrified.

"No not tik toks... something else. Something more fun...." Yuzi whispered his eyes twinkling even more now.

"Like what?" Kuliya asked oblivious to the crazy scheme his best friend was plotting.

Yuzi leaned up to his best friend and whispered his plan earning himself a horrified expression.

"Noooo!" Kul wailed "Everyone is going to be so worried. And I can't lie to Virat Bhaiya."

"Pleaaaasee, pretty please. For me Kul." Yuzi pleaded sweetly and it was almost impossible for Kuliya to refuse Yuzi.

"But they're going to be mad," Kul said meekly "I don't want them to mad at me."

"Chill don't worry, I'll handle it. It'll be a perfect way to make our day better." Yuzi coaxed his younger brother.

Kuliya sighed lightly in approval making Yuzi squeal with delight as he continued to explain the plan in a hushed tone.

                            *****

A while later, Yuzi came back into the room where the team was.

"Oh so you came back. It was quicker than we expected. Where's Kuliya?" Virat spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"He went out to talk to his mother, she called him and then he texted me saying that he was going into town to buy a couple of things. Oh and he's going to visit his friend here too" Yuzi spoke in a calm non Yuzi like tone.

"Wait he went alone!" Virat shot up

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Yuzi mumbled mildly. He managed to surprise everyone in the room, even the half sleeping ones.