Friends or Foes part 1

The alarm struck 5:00 pm on 4th November which meant the great Rohit Sharma had to awake from his midday slumber. But that was not going to be the easiest task. Eventually the entire team- excluding Mahi Bhai because he was trying to keep Ziva calm before the plan- was knocking on the door of his room but trying to wake him up was mission impossible, a task that could only be accomplished by The Virat Kohli who was currently on vacation with his wife and sister of his best friend Anushka Sharma. The person who was most irritated at Virat's abscence was Jinks.

"Ro will you please get up. You know what we have to do. " Spoke jinks with slight irritation

No response

This time Bhuvi tried

"Ro will you kindly get up or I'll tell Ritika not to come today and that means no Samaira. "

Still no response

They realised it was time that they played on Rohit's weakness.

" Rohit, Anushka said she isn't in for the plan we tried to convince her she isn't agreeing. " Jaddu spoke with slight disappointment in his voice.

Finally he shot up awake 

Rohit could not bare that his baby sister is disobeying him and secondly if she doesn't agree he wouldn't be able to meet his idiot monkey for another 3 days and that would drive him insane.

Rohit suddenly opened the door causing Jinks to stumble back a bit.

"woah hold your horses." Jinks giggled

"I WILL MURDER HER!" He screamed on the top his lungs which caught the attention of the innocent manager. Jinks gave him a look to reassure him.

"calm down she didn't say anything of such it was just to wake you up 😂" Jaddu laughed evilly

" RAVINDRA JADEJA! " Rohit screamed ready to kill him.

"I'm gone." Jaddu spoke to himself while ducking behind Ash.

"Oh yes you are!" Exclaimed Mahi Bhai relieved that Rohit was finally awake.

"Ro do you have any idea how late we are. If don't leave now we will be hung up in the traffic and actually cancel the plan." Spoke Mahi Bhai

"ok fine just give me 5 minutes." Spoke Rohit while hurriedly running into his room leaving the rest of the team laughing behind him.

"He'll never change" giggled Mahi Bhai while shaking his head.

"I second that😂" spoke Jinks.

"He's lucky it's you jinks, if it was Virat he would have been soaked in a glass of cold water" laughed Shikhar.

"Meet us in the lobby in 5!" Screamed jinks through the door while he heard some crash as a response.

10 minutes later Mahi Bhai was making sure that everyone had their necessary essentials. Hardik had bought 3 pairs of shoes to take along with him and that resulted in Bhuvi telling him off and Hardik sulking. That's when they realised that Rohit still hasn't come down.

"ROHITTT WE'RE LEAVING!!" screamed Hardik and 30 Seconds later

"Present sir!" Exclaimed Rohit in a shrivelled state leaving everyone in a laughter fit.

After almost a half hour of struggle they finally got into their respective cars 3 per car and drove to their destination. They met their respective wives there and then had final discussion of their plan. They left to Rohit's place for the night.

"Are you all sure that Virat is not going to be mad?" Rahul asked slightly worried.

" Yeah I don't want him to be mad at me." Said Kuldeep sulking a bit.