An Overwhelming Surprise

Again this idea was given to me by Kumarishivani thank you again for it.  And Happy Birthday Rohit Bhaiya again 🎉🎉

                      *********
Rohit had recently got the news that he was becoming a father and was overly jumpy and excited.

And just like any normal being does he went and told his teammates.

But to his surprise they all laughed at him.

"Seriously Ro, you're becoming a father!" Shikhar laughed.

"Yeah what's wrong in that?" Rohit asked offended.

"You...and father," Jaddu laughed

"Seriously," Rohit asked annoyed. "You didn't laugh at Jaddu why me?"

"Ro that just proves out point. We did laugh at Jaddu." Virat said in a matter of fact tone.

"I'm breaking all my principles and agreeing with Virat for this but Jaddu is more responsible than you Ro." Jinks declared earning a gloat from Virat and Rohit sulking.

"Rohit you're too forgetful," Shikhar said still laughing manically.

"You're too lazy," Yuzi said chuckling

"You're too sleepy," Harry put in just to create more chaos.

"That doesn't even make sense Harry," Bhuvi said rolling his eyes.

"When does he ever make sense?" Jassi said with sarcasm clearly dripping from his voice while high-fiing Rahul

"Wooooohhh Jassi on fire!" Yuzi cheered earning a glare from Bhuvi.

"Back to the point," Virat said. "You're too forgetful and too lazy to be a father," Virat said teasingly while Rohit still sulked.

"Don't forget the most stupidest too," Jaddu said laughing wickedly.

"Meanie pants," Rohit said childishly and pouted slightly.

Mahi Bhai completely fed up with their teasing interfered in their conversation.

"Rohit stop proving their point and everyone shut up right now or else," Mahi Bhai spoke above the mad house.

He left the threat open and nobody dared to disobey.

"Thank you, and now everyone stop teasing Rohit," Mahi Bhai ordered.

"Congrats Ro, you'll be a great father," Jinks started of the whole line of  congratulations with maturity while hugging him tight.

"Jinksy baby you ruined the fun!" Virat whined teasingly.

"Virat!" Mahi Bhai warned in a stern voice enough to shut Virat up for a few seconds atleast.

"Thank you Jinks, much appreciated!" Rohit said glaring at Virat, Jaddu, Shikhar and Yuzi.

Everyone else followed, also with Harry appealing for a dog pile and the team agreeing.

But Rohit still waited for that one wish.

Later that night Virat randomly pounced on to Rohit almost knocking the two of them onto the floor.

"You know she'll love me more than you," Virat stated proudly.

"And what makes you think that?" Rohit questioned annoyed.

"You see like father like daughter," Virat said gleefully.

"Yeah yeah in your dreams!" Rohit said rolling his eyes "Get off me you idiot!"