From a distance, they noticed a black car. Keith's phone rang and he picked it.

"We just need you. Your friend shouldn't come along," a strange ruffled sound blasted from the other end.

Keith glanced at Ashton. It was clear he also heard the words.

"No way, dude! You can't go alone"

"Ashton, I will be fine. I am a fighter. I should be able to protect myself" Keith opened the door and got out of the car.

He strolled to the black car. He stopped in front of it and glanced at his car. Ashton had his eyes on him.

Ashton, why are you so worried? I'm sure I am not in danger. But if I were, I know I can handle it.

Keith has taken two bullets on his stomach and didn't die. He was a guy who took risks. That was what made his father to believe he was immature. But Keith wasn't immature. Most of the reasons why he took those risks were to save lives. He had taken the two bullets to save an old woman who was being robbed.

He looked back at the black car. Two figures sat at the front, staring at him. The car door opened and a woman of a slim physique walked out. Her black jacket, jeans and shades complemented her long raven hair. She strutted to him and smirked.

"Nice to see you, Mr Watson?"

"Are you the one that sent the anonymous message?" he raised a brow at her.

"Yes!"

Keith's eyes widened. "You?"

"Yea!"

"I expected a male. You know, one that would be scary and aggressive" he snickered.

"Don't I look aggressive?" she fumed.

Keith's smile splayed as an idea to tease her popped up. He laughed and wiped his eyes. "You look like a cute bunny!"

Her glare hardened. "How dare you? I am an intelligent agent and a trained female soldier. How dare you insult my dignity?" she yelled.

"Wow! Sorry, cutie! Didn't mean to" he chuckled.

"Ha! He dared to insult me" she mumbled to herself.

"Get into the car! We need to talk," she commanded and pointed to the car.

He smiled and got in. He sat and looked at a lady that was beside him. She wore shades and was dressed like the other woman he just spoke to.

When the raven-haired woman sat on the passenger seat at the front, Keith asked "So, why do you want to talk to me?"

"Shut up, dude! I do the talking!" the raven-haired woman snapped.

"Sorry, cutie!"

"Say that again amd you are dead"

Keith threw his hand in mock surrender.

"We have been watching you" she stated.

"What? Am I some kind of television?"

"Shut up! No talking!" she yelled. "As I was saying. We have been watching you. We like the skills you have developed".

"What skill?"

"Your survival skill and we definitely need a person with a crave for adventures"

"Why?"

The woman glanced at the lady beside him and then to a young man at the driver seat which Keith just noticed.

"We want to join a survival competition. We need one person to complete our team. The prize money is really good" the deep voice of the man echoed.

Keith narrowed his eyes at the young man that could be of his age. "How much?"

"One hundred and twenty billion dollars," the lady beside him beamed. "We could share it among ourselves".

"Wait! What's a survival competition?" Keith queried.

"It's simple. We get to survive in a forest for a month. The first team to complete their task takes the money home," the man replied.

"Hmm..." Keith stroked his jaw. "Wow! Really tempting!"

"Hey, we know about your father blaming you for the fire incident at his factory" the raven-haired woman said bluntly.

He glared at her, "I didn't do it. I wasn't the cause of the fire".

"But your dad doesn't believe that" she rolled her eyes.

Keith sighed, "I know!"

"Your dad thinks you are immature too. He thinks his twenty- five years old son can never be responsible" her blunt tone irked Keith.

"Why are you telling me this?" he sneered.

"To remind you of your mission to prove yourself to your father," she said. "Join our team. With this adventure, you can get thirty billion dollars and you could prove to your father that you are responsible".

Keith shut his eyes and suck in a great amount of air. His chest heaved and he rubbed his temple. "Fine! I'm in. Why should I miss a chance of a great adventure?" he exclaimed with a radiant smile.

         📢---A/N---

What do you think? Should Keith go on this adventure? Do you think he would be able to get that thirty billion dollars and prove his father wrong?

Thanks for Reading this. So I wanted to ask DC or Marvel? Which do you prefer the most?

😋😋😋

Here is a hammer 🔨 I need you to smash that star button on your left ⭐

Have you done that?

Thanks.

Love ya,
💓💔❤💋