❣ 15 ❣

Hey guys,
How are you doing? Look above 👆 What do you think of my drawing 🤭🤭🤭 I feel happy to share it with you. 💖💖💖
****************

"That's my bed!" Zach insisted.

"No way! It can't be yours. I am sleeping on the bed while you..." Charissa poked his chest and glared at him. "will sleep on the couch. Next time, you will lodge a separate room".

"Charissa, I paid for this room. I deserve to enjoy my sleep. The couch is not comfortable"

"Tsk! Tsk! That's so sad...but I don't care" she hopped into the bed and cuddled the duvet.

After the occasion, Zach and Charissa were ready to retire for the night. Since they were sharing a room, they had just one bed.

"Let's just share it, okay?" Zach moved towards the bed.

"Don't even DARE!" she snarled.

"Hey, you can't just hijack the bed!" he fumed.

"I'm sure you don't want us to fight, right?"

He quirked a brow.

"Have you forget that I can hurt you with just a swing of my leg?"

"Oh, no! Don't do that ninja move on me. My face still hurts from the last one"

"Good!" she waved him dismissively. "Enjoy your sleep on the couch. Good night!"

He growled, made his way to the couch and flopped down on it. The couch was across the room which kept a big distance between them. A satisfied smile etched on Charissa's face.

"Much better!" she lay down and shut her eyes.

She opened it and glanced at Zachary.

Zach, your father is a murder and he has some questions to answer! First question, Why did he stab my mother? Second, why did he want me dead? I was just five years old and he wanted to end my life..And why...Aargh! The list still goes on!

She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

I should sleep! I know that I will get my answers before the end of this month.

A shrill sound disrupted the tranquil morning ambiance. Charissa sighed and rolled on her bed. The phone kept on ringing. She snapped her head to it direction. Zach's phone sat on the glass table at the center of the room, vibrating.

She crawled out of her bed and tiptoed to it. The word 'Dad' displayed on the screen.

Should I pick the call?....I think I should. I want to hear his father's voice. I want to be sure that he is the murder and is alive.

She tapped on the green icon and placed the phone close to her ear.

"Zachary, my boy!" a raspy voice echoed from the other line.

Her heart thumped, slamming her ribcage. Her mouth opened as she tried to breathe. With wide teary eyes, she glanced at the phone screen.

It's him!

"Hello? Zachary?" the man called out.

She froze when Zachary wiggled on the couch. He picked his pillow and pressed it on his ear as if to prevent any noise. She tapped on the screen, terminating the call. When Zach's breathe was even, she placed the phone down.

Unfortunately, the phone rang again. Charissa dropped to the floor and skillfully rolled to the corner of her bed. She slipped into it and shut her eyes.