Author's POV

Okay! Lemme laugh first. Author's POV! 😂😂😂😂

Pls share your thought when you say the heading?

However, I just wanted to clarify something. I'm someone who is working on her spiritual life. But I write romance stories. I told someone and the person was like I should stop because it doesn't promote any good thing and just affects the reader's mind negatively. 😞😞😞

Now, I want to clarify. I love to write and I care about my readers that I don't want to stop writing. But I want you all to understand why I write this story.

You know there are some romance stories on wattpad with mature content and different themes to share. Mine won't be like that. I don't even want mine to be any form of oppression or way to influence you to start an unhealthy relationship.

My story is about True Love. I believe falling in love is not a sin. God even encourages marriage. I am a big fan of couples who are in love. 🥺🥺🥺 It just makes me happy. And I wish to have a life partner who will love me for who I am. So I write my imagination on true love.

Besides, most happy Christian Couples have a romantic love story to tell. Or am I wrong? 🥺

So when you read my book, don't feel like I'm talking about those playful date or love. I mean the kind that are true and genuine. I am on the opinion that dating shouldn't be done below 18years.

You want to know why I say so? Most guys are not yet mature to understand what life or love means so I feel there won't really be a use to date. Also, I consider girl's feelings. It's not all girls that can handle heartbreaks. It hurts no matter how little. So why put your heart at risk? I believe it's better to wait till you are sure you are emotionally ready for all the dramas in a relationship.

I also see relationship as a form of distraction to students. For instance, I know of someone who has a tough exam ahead of her but she spends time worrying why her boyfriend isn't calling her. She got so sad that she complained that the relationship is affecting her mental health. That's a distraction. It's hard to be in a relationship without adding your feelings into it. Even if you say it is for fun, you might get use to that person though. 🤷‍♀️ That's what I think. And it might hurt to now lose the person.

I feel there is time for everything and that our priority should be set straight. So I haven't ever been in a relationship😂😂 That's why I say my story is from my imagination and it's not to promote anyhow romantic love. It's to promote the kind of love the bible encourages the Love that is kind, patient, loving, gentle...and it's in true love. More for marriage. Not for date and dump. 😂

So please 🥺 I don't want my story to affect anyone negatively. I want it to give you hope that through the grace of God, you can find someone who will love you for who you are. I want it to be the hope you use to pray for your future. Rather than pray for a boyfriend. Pray for a good husband. That's what I think matters.

Also the story is for fun.😂😂😂 To release you after a stressful day.😊😊

And to any male reading this, pray for a good wife and not just a good girlfriend.

And let's all pray for a happy marriage. 😂😂😂 There is nothing wrong with praying for your future now oo.

🤭🤭 I do it a lot. I pray for my future. 😂😂

Okay! I'm done talking. Please share your thoughts. When you read my book how does it make you feel? I hope you weren't affected negatively?

Does my story make you laugh or produce a good feeling? Like do you feel in a good mood after reading each chapters?

            ++++++++++

However, I won't lie to you all....😥😭😭😭😭 I miss updating regular and seeing your fun comments.

I've been so busy 😣😣😣 I don't even have time for myself. I even feel bad about not updating. I can feel your pain and frustration. Waiting for updates is kinda annoying. You want to know what happens next but the author is delaying to update. I understand how that feels and I am deeply sorry.

Please don't be so frustrated and abandon my book😥🥺
Don't leave me oo😩😩😩 I will try to update my book soon.

There is still a lot to say about Keith and Charissa's life.

And I know you all do your best to understand. Thanks. Thank you so much for understanding and being patient. God bless you all.

💓❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💝💝💝

Anyways, how you all doing? ☺