Prep For Wedding

Sayuri's P.O.V:

After we announced our engagement to the whole village everyone seemed to be overjoyed, after all me and Jiraiya were war veterans and were next in line after Dan to get the position of Hokage.

Although after we did announce it sensei made sure that he was the one preparing the wedding, and would have no one else do it, I sighed at all of the expenses. I just wanted a quite wedding, but the whole village started to participate and now I'm going to have to stay out for 2 entire days practicing what to say and how to say it.

I am very honored that people care but I prefer a quite and secluded life style, so Jiraiya promised that we would live in mount Ryu after the wedding. I was very pleased but we leave in 6 months and the wedding is next week.

I am very nervous because Mikoto and Mebuki and Kushina have been telling me all sorts of stories about wedding train wrecks just to see my scared face. Kushina and Minato have been keeping me company for the most part, but she leaves right after Minato comes, it's very sad to watch this love story train wreck between the two Chunin.

I wish they could get along, because they would really be a wonderful couple, oh a girl could only wish.

It's nightime and I've been waiting outside for Kushina, and she's no where in sight. She probably forgot about meeting up with me today.

I sighed and went back in, Jiraiya was lying on the couch writing his new book, The Tales of A Gutsy Ninja. I was making Ramen.

"Hey Sayu" Jiraiya asked peering over the couch

"Yeah, Jiraiya?" I asked

"What do you think the name of my main character should be?" he asked, as I hummed and rummaged through the pantry for the fish topping.

"Where did I leave out the Naruto fish topping?" I asked thinking out loud

"That's it!" Jiraiya beamed

"That's perfect" I said as I found it ignoring my fiancee

"What did you say?" Jiraiya asked

"That's perfect?" I questioned

"No, before that"

"Where did I leave out the Naruto topping?" I asked again, and he vigorously nodded.

"Naruto!" he said, "That's perfect"

I smiled at him and then we heard a knock on the door which Jiraiya went to check on.

"No question, Hokage wants you both right now" Enma said and disappeared.

We both teleported to the Hokage tower, and saw Minato holding Kushina, I ran to both them and hugged a distraught Kushina.

"Minato saved her life" sensei said, "she was captured by cloud nin for the nine tailed beast that she holds, and Minato saved her"

I thanked Minato and hugged him, and then I scolded Kushina for scaring me. I hugged the both them and Jiraiya came behind me.

"I love that you care for them, but your squeezing the limelights out of the young pair of lovers" he said.

Kushina and Minato looked at eachother, Minato turned 50 shades darker, while Kushina's face matched the color of her hair. I laughed out loud.

"Thank the gods, I've been waiting for too long... No sex until your 18" I said

"But you had sex when you were 16" Kushina said smirking

"oh ho ho Kushina never thought you would like Minato that much huh" I said smiling and winking at the both of them who were very very red right now.

"You're really prevy Sayuri sensei" Minato said

"What can I say it's your sensei's fault that I'm like this" I said Jiraiya just laughed at my antics.

"I am really glad that you two are okay" I said

"We know sensei, but it's time to go home" Kushina said yawning

"I could walk you home" Minato said perking up a bit

"You would?" She asked

"Yeah, anything for you" he said

Kushina blushed and smiled at him, she grabbed his hand and led the way to her house. Ah I see a bright future for these two, I was smiling like an idiot.

"They would probably be the best couple in Konoha" I said

"What about us?" Jiraiya asked

"Perviest couple" I replied, and sensei chuckled, Jiraiya just seemed to accept it and nodded his head.

"Your not wrong" he admitted, as he teleported us back to our apartment,

"The weddings in a week" I said

"Yeah" He said smiling, "can't wait"