The Bandits

Sayuri P.O.V:

I was woken up by Tsuna, she seemed pretty concerned,

"What's going on?" she asked "You missed Sensei's lecture yesterday... He was talking about maintaining a professional relationship with our client, and to remain disciplined."

"Nothing much I just landed myself into a lot of drama and I want to forget about that today" I replied back nonchalantly

"What do you mean?" she asked

"I'll tell you all about it, if you promise to walk with me today instead of Dan and we have to lag behind everyone else" I said.

Tsuna shrugged and nodded.

"Good" I said.

I quickly started prepping for today, and went to make breakfast for everyone. I finished within 10 minutes and called out to everyone, we had a silent breakfast. Jiraiya was having a heated whisper debate with Orochimaru, Sensei and I were talking about me missing the lecture, Yurai was alone in her tent, and Dan and Katsu were entertaining themselves by making jokes.

I stood up after a while, "we have to clear out, I suggest that we leave in 10 minutes, it's almost 7:00 am" I said. Jiraiya glared at me, while Orochimaru smiled sheepishly my way. The last thing I needed was boy problems on a mission, I sighed and ignored him.

"No objections?" I asked

Everyone except for Jiraiya shook their heads. I started instructing everyone and Sensei seemed proud, yeah I self elected myself. I would probably be most capable to lead under this situation anyways. I sighed as everyone went back to work, I went into my tent to grab my stuff, but was stopped by Jiraiya.

"Any problems?" I asked

"Yeah you." Jiraiya said simply,

I was offended, what did I do. "What do you mean you?" I asked.

"Why do you keep stirring trouble, can't you just leave the counselor's granddaughter alone?" he asked

"What?" I asked dumbfounded

"I don't want to repeat myself, just leave her alone let her do what she wants" he said.

"Jiraiya, in case your not paying attention, she's the one causing all the problems, I have tried being polite to her and have stopped almost everyone on this team from killing her. Jiraiya you might like her, but we want to maintain a professional relationship with her unlike you. We don't want any problems, and I'm not in the mood to argue with you. Not today, not ever." I said angrily.

"You're not too good either," he said "kissing Katsu? Are you out of your mind? Do you know how much that hurt me? Telling him that your going to be with him after the jonin exams? Do you have any idea how much it hurts? You are also not maintaining a professional relationship during a mission." his eyes held unshed tears of betrayal.

I was angry, "That may be Jiraiya, but do you know how much it hurts me every time you choose that witch over us?" I said tears threatening to fall out "we are your best friends, your team" I said shuffling out, "with that said, I don't think it's your place to tell me with who I should be" I screamed out of frustration.

Jiraiya pleaded to me with his eyes "You don't understand-"

"Enough Jiraiya" I said as I walked away holding in all of my tears.

"Sayuri-"

"No" I said calmly "this conversation was over before it started"

I walked to Orochimaru, he was busy reading a book, "could you please go check on Jiraiya, he seemed very disturbed" I said quietly.