e l e v e n

"HAH!!!"

"WHOA, WHOA, CALM DOWN!!!"

seokjin came out of the bush before me and yoongi could attack. feeling relieved to know who that is, i tossed the tree branch, and yoongi put back his slippers on, crossing his arms.

"what actually happened here?!", he yelled in confusion.

"what the fuck? hyung, you're waking up the others!!!", yoongi whisper-yelled, putting his index finger to his own mouth.

"huh??? what do you mean by 'shut up'? we already woke up!"

the others started coming out from the same bush like lost puppies, especially taehyung and jimin. they are hugging each other with exhausted faces.

shit, i shouldn't have yelled earlier.

"i-i am sorry, i shouldn't have-"

the other six boys came towards me and hugged me in unison. i got confused by their sudden moves and looked at yoongi, but he shrugged himself too.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!!", taehyung exclaimed with his deep voice, startling me again.

"i was about to catch you, but yoongi-hyung was faster, im sorry!", jeongguk said, hugging me tighter.

"i know that you're not fine, i should've realised earlier...", hoseok told me, his voice sounded hurt and guilty.

"why we are clumsy buddies?!! you almost fell!!!", jimin cried.

"I SHOULD HAVE COOKED YOU MORE DELICIOUS FOOD, SO YOU CAN'T BE SAD ANYMORE!!!", seokjin stated.

"we are very sorry, miss. this may be your worst holiday ever.", namjoon sighed while ruffling his hair.

"um... t-thanks guys... but i can't breathe..."

all of them let go of me and said sorry. i walked near the ledge by myself.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?", all of them said in unison and ran towards me.

i stopped and sat down, patting both of my sides asking them to sit down. they all slowly followed and looked at the night sky.

"the sky is really beautiful tonight.", hoseok said.

seokjin snickered to himself. "you know what else is beautiful?", i looked at him.

"lameee."

"boooo."

"seriously, hyung?"

all of them protested against seokjin's joke before he could even finish, except for jimin, he was laughing uncontrollably, following by seokjin's signature window-wiping laugh.

i laughed too, but only for a bit. then i looked back at the sky.

"i rarely see stars because i lived in th city, it really is beautiful.", i said.

"the space sometimes reminds me of the ocean. it is wide, big and unknown. who knows what might be in there.", hoseok wondered, looking at the sky too.

"talking about the ocean, have you heard about the 52-hertz whale? it is an individual whale of unidentified species that calls at the very unusual frequency of 52 hz. this pitch is a much higher frequency than that of the other whale species, people had described it as the world's loneliest whale.", namjoon spat facts out of nowhere, but it is mind-blowing.

"poor whale... ", taehyung pouted.

"hey, do you know about the parallel universe?", i asked them, still looking up.