s i x

"miss..."

"mmmm..."

and i woke up with a headache.

"oh my god."

jeongguk shyly turned at me. "um.. can you help me waking up the others?.."

"oh yeah! sure!"

jeongguk reached his hands to help me get up.

"wait you know what? let's just clean up first. we're gross."

"of course."

i went upstairs to the guest room and have a shower. i decided to wear a shirt and an overall dress to complete my looks.

knock! knock!

"jeongguk?"

"yeah, it's me. they aren't waking up. help me wake up those losers downstairs."

he sounded pouty and cute. now im picturing a pouty jeongguk playing with their hyungs.

"a minute, jeongguk."

"okay."

i went to the nightstand to see my battery camera. it's full now.

what will go wrong anyway?

i inserted the battery, hanged the camera around my neck and opened the door. jeongguk's still there. but he isn't looking at me.

well, technically he is but wait-

my-

"uMm... jeonGguK???"

his eyes are blinking in amazement and it's so shiny.

what the fuck is he staring at-

nonononononononononono you dumb bitch.

keep your imaginations in your head. it's not safe up there.
            - someone familiar

"can i touch that?"

um wHaT???????

"uhh... touch what?"

he pointed at my camera and there it goes. my dignity. my life. my everything. my blood and tears.

congratulations! dumb bitch just got an achievement!

"OH. YEAH. SURE. OF COURSE, JEONGGUK. HaHaA..."

i passed the camera to jeongguk and lowkey passed myself out (i literally leaned against the wall) but he's too invested in my camera so he didn't notice my dumbass.

i BLUSHED SO HARD.

"my camera got broken a few days ago and i was really upset. im planning to buy a new one next month. the data in it are saved thankfully."

"im sorry jeongguk."

his eyes widened and looked at me.

"why are you saying that? you sounded so sad it's like someone just died."

"i tend to feel very sympathetic to people... if you uncomfortable with it im sorry-"

"nononononono it's okay im just confused, haha!", jeongguk raised a hand at me gesturing that he's fine while the other is still holding my camera.

"let's take a picture!"

"oh, sure!"

i scooted closer to him and decided to pose.

and i do the lamest pose ever. the good (👍) sign.

what the actual fuck is wrong with me? im really being a facebook mom right now.