.16

Chris BrownLos Angeles ,Tarzana-6:34pm

Chris Brown
Los Angeles ,Tarzana-6:34pm

Ive been up since 3am just thinking about things.

Its funny how you meet someone and they can change your life in just over a year and some months.

Mannnn im bout to be a dad...again and i can't even believe it.With royalty i ain't even know i had a baby until Nia told me i had a baby, i would have never guessed that i would have been having another baby with someone that i love and cared about , I've always thought that i would have been alone a the time or just fucking random bitches but jilly....she *pause* she changed that perspective for me.

My hands rubbed against her stomach as she sleeped. Today is Father's Day and man am i happy i know that they got some plans for me.

I feel like i should be thanking jilly.

Today is the day imma introduce my baby to the world.

Jilly Anais

Los Angeles Tarzana-11:48pm

Its Father's Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Our house is packed with people who are setting up to commemorate the men in our lives.

Liane: girlllll this party finna be bussin'

Janina: *laughs* so sis wat you get chris

Me: girlll he ain't want shit but i still got him a whole bunch of stuff and the biggest gift is coming later.

Mamaj: Girls chris just called and said they are going to be here inna two hours

We were almost finished setting up.

After we set the table we added finishing touches to the decorations.

Aunt christie: i can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees the surprise you have for him.