.26

Jilly AnaisLos Angeles,Tarzana

Jilly Anais
Los Angeles,Tarzana

*caiden crying*

Twisting and turning in bed for the fifteenth thousandth time i pulled the covers off tiredly and sat up in bed.

This was the tenth time i gotten up tonight.

My baby boy has been fussy since this morning and i don't understand what's wrong with him.

Chris is out at the studio with Ti and Young Thug working so i'm on full mommy duty.

I got out of bed and walked out my room,i walked past royalty's room and noticed that she wasn't there. I quickly went into caiden's room and saw her trying too comfort her brother.

A sigh of relief left my mouth and i stepped further into the room.

Royalty:is my brother okay?.

Me:*smiles sincerely* yes baby he is

I proceeded too pick him up but he felt hot too touch making me since from the heat.

My eyes instantly went too caiden and i felt my heart speed up.

I felt him ignoring the hottnes of his body.

I went over too the dresser and looked in the draw with all his medical stuff and got the baby thermometer out.

I went back over and placed into his mouth.

Me:omg!

Royalty:is he okay jilly?

Me: roro get your dad on the phone for me please

I got his baby cover and took him up out of his crib.

I felt his heat through the cloth.

Royalty handed me the phone and it revealed Chris's face.

Chris: you good babe?

Me: i'm gonna take caiden too the emergency room he has a fever that's over 200 and he's been crying nonstop

Chris:aight imma meet you there okay,calm down

Christmas was sooo great and now this?

God please let my baby be okay.

I had royalty call liane while i got caiden ready.

I quickly changed into some sweats,then changed royalty into some sweats also.

I strapped him in his carseat and buckled royalty in.

I hopped in the car and sped off.

When i arrived at the hospital i met liane and janina there.

Nina took caiden from me while liane got royalty.

I parked and got the babybag out the car.

I met up with them inside and we got his information sorted out.

About about hour later chris walked in the room with hoody and mijo and came right into the room where we were in.

Thank god it was only a high fever that was caused by the flu.

They checked him for further concerns and when he was cleared the doctor prescribed some medication and we left.

________

We arrived at the 24-hour pharmacy in downtown LA.

I went in and handed the pharmacy the prescription.

Five minutes later he returned and gave me instructions on how too give the medicine too him.

I paid and left out.

When we arrived back at home i gave him the medicine,mixing it with his milk and fed him.

Chris: you okay

Me: yeah i was just scared you know...i didn't know what was going on plus i had royalty here so that was extra on me

Chris: i know babe i'm sorry i wasnt here too help you out...i'm really sorry

Me: it's okay babe, i'm just glad that he's okay

We shared a couple kisses and i returned my focus on caiden.

Thank you god!

___________

Short i know...sorry y'all i just wanted too update..more coming soon!.

Happy New year btw babies, i hope everyone is successful and happy this year.