.22

Jilly Ana isLos Angeles,Tarzana

Jilly Ana is
Los Angeles,Tarzana

It has been two days....

Two days without any type of sleep,or rest.

Chris has been really busy with BP and Music so i'm at home with the baby.Not that I'm complaining though I'm in love with my little nugget.

I was in the middle of giving him a bath  before Chris's mom came over too help out.

She helps out o a regular along with the rest of my family.

Making sure too get the creases of his fat little folds that looked like bread loafs.

I washed him up with a warm rag.

He's been u der the weather lately so i don't want too rile him up with the cold water.

I placed the towel on my shoulder and took him out of the bathtub.

I warpped him up and walked out of the bathroom.

I played him on the bed and dried him off.

After getting him ready for the day.

I made sure too give him his baby medicine for the little cold he has.

His little cries started again.

I didn't like when he cried that meant he was in pain and i don't like too seey baby in pain at all.

Sniffling i picked him up while i stood up as well and began ticking him.

When i noticed that he was asleep i walked over too the crib that was right next too out bed and placed him down gently in there after giving him a kiss on his forehead.

I said a little prayer asking god to release him off the pain.

I ran downstairs quickly too heat up one of his lemonade bottles and the door bell rang.

Flinching i ran quickly too open it before it woke him up.

It was Mama J ready for duty.

Me: hey mama great timing I'm just about to get his bottles ready

Mamaj: he's asleep

Me: yes he is and i think he's coming down with a cold

Mamaj: awe my poor baby did you give him anything for it

Me: yeah i gave him some baby cough and flu medicine and im gonna run too the store too pick up some more things in a minute

Mamaj: okay great im gonna go check on him

I nodded and she left hearing upstairs.

I made roughly about six bottles and put them on the couch terrible covering them with the plastic cover i found for covering baby bottles.