.31💍

Chris BrownParis,France

Chris Brown
Paris,France

~ 7th May 2021~

You ever get this feeling when your around somebody.

Their smile just makes you smile...their laugh makes you laugh and their presence just gives you a calming feeling through your soul.

The soul connects with the other through it vibe.

And my soul connects with her's on a different level.

This woman just get's me going when the day light breaks. I'm excited too see her face in the morning and when i go to bed at night.

My beautiful family she helped me create,she does it all man.

I've been thinking about doing something for a while.

I'm almost certain that this is the one that i wanna spend the rest of my life with, there ain't nobody else that i want...period.

We've been in Paris for the past few days, she surprised me two days before my birthday.

She put together an whole romantic dinner for the both of us and when we got back to the hotel we made earthshaking love that had us both on cloud 9 after.

Everything was perfect and has been perfect throughout this entire trip.

We've been cooped up in the hotel suite for about two days, just making love, talking about our future and just enjoying the vibe.

We've been through situations that would have sperated alot of couples.

When i think about how we met it's crazy because this girl wasn't fucking with my ass.

If she was the same jilly and i kept being classic old breezy she would have left me.

But i realized that early on that i needed to stop being that person in order too keep this one. The other's left because they weren't meant to be my forever but this girl is.

Right now we're cuddled up in bed together.

She fell asleep after three rounds and watching Cruella.

Looking down at her. She was soundly asleep, not a care in the world for anything but her dreams.

She's perfect, not a flaw insight to me.

It's time.....

~10th May 2021~

[Liane one the phone]

*shows her the ring*