Tyson: So fast?

Kai: *smirks and raises an eyebrow* I'm a....

Tyson: *interrupts him* Yes, I know! You're a Billionaire.

Kai: *smiles and pats Tyson's head* Good boy. You learn fast. *looks at Alesia lovely and kisses her forehead* Hilary is in the kitchen. Go to her. She will clean your wounds. I will come to you later when the breakfast is ready.

Alesia: *nods* Ok, see you later, guys *walks to the exit*

The boys: *in choir* See you Alesia!

Alesia left. Everyone in room sit back in circle to think about a plan.

Tyson: *looks at everyone and speaks like a businessman* My friends! Great Beyblader! *looks at Kenny* Computer genius!

Kenny: *turns red and scratches embarrassed the back of his head* Hehehehehe!

Tyson: *looks at Max* Scientist!

Max: *smiles cute* Hihihihi!

Tyson: *looks at Ray* Kung Fu fighter!

Ray: *folds the arms and smies proudly* Hehehe! Ouch!

Tyson: *looks at Daichi* Bushman!

Daichi: *smirks and rubs proudly the nose* Hihihi!

The dragon boy looks then at the phoenix boy and there is a looong pause.

Tyson: *smirks slyly* And you too, Kai!

Kai growls and gives him a murder look. The others giggle a little.

Kai: *speaks with a creepy voice* I really want to kill you right now.

Tyson: *folds is fingers like a businessman* I know. But not now. Make an appointment if you want. We're having a meeting.

Ray, Max, Kenny and Daichi break out in laughter. Kai growls but tries to stay calm and not to beat him up.

Tyson: *sighs* Ok, ok. Calm down guys. Be serious now. We need a plan. LDrago has a master too. I think, first we have to find out who he is.

Daichi: *thinks* Well, you told me that LDrago thinks that Hilary in master of the queen. I suggest that we use Hilary as bait.

Tyson: *looks first serious at him but then giggles a little* Daich, if you asked me that 3 years ago, then I would have done it. But now she is my girlfriend and I don't want to put her in danger. Oh, come on guys! Please, think! Come on!

Everyone: *in circle think* Hn............

Kai: *finally breaks the silence* What's about your father, Tyson?

Tyson: *looks at him* Um..

Kai: I think you should call him. He knows how to defeat LDrago.

Tyson: *scratches the back of his head* Well, I don't know where he is right now.

Kai: *smirks* Why you don't as Mrs. YouTube?

Max: *confused* Who is that?

Kai: *closes the eyes and chuckles* It's Google!

Max: *more confused* Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

Tyson: *giggles* Don't worry, Max. You will see it now. *puts his mobile phone out* Ok, Google!

Suddenly a hot seductive moan can be heard.

Google: *moans* Aaaaaaaaaah..........

Everyone look stunned at Tyson. Even Kai.

Kai: *gives the navy blue haired blader a weird look* So, that's what you're doing behind Hilary's back!

Tyson: *blushes and waves panicky with the hands* No, no,no. I'm not doing that.

Google: Oh, yeah, babe. Give me more likes. Aaaaaah... Oh, yes. More, babe. Yes, yes... More likes!

Everyone in room blushes.

Kai: *covers Max's ears* You're too young for that!

Ray: *yells at Tyson* Make it stop.

Tyson: *in panic* Ok, I will try. Google?

Google: *moans* Aaaaah..... Oh, YouTube! I'm coming. More, please! *screams very loud* YESSSSSSSSS!

Tyson: *blushes more and yells at his phone* GOOGLE!!!!!

Google: *screams in joy* Woooo huuuuu....... That was so good.

Tyson: *slaps his forehead with the palm* GOOGLE!!!

Google: *answers completely exhausted* Yes, Mr. You are so stupid?

Tyson: *growls a little because the others start to laugh* Are you finish? I mean, do you want to go outside or smoke a cigarette?

Even Kai starts to laugh now. Everyone looks at him stunned. They never seen him laugh like that.

Kai: *stops laughing and looks serious again* What?

Ray: *looks blankly at him* And he is back!

Tyson: *rolls the eyes* Google? Can you tell me what that was right now?

Google: That was my married life. I'm also a woman and want some love.

Dizzi: I want that to!

Tyson: *teases her* You have Kenny! *laughs with the others* Hahahaha!

Kenny: *pouts* Hey!

Dizzi: I really want to kick you right now Tyson!

Tyson: That is physically impossible.

Google: YouTube is my husband. But I have also many lovers. For example: Deviantart, FanFiction, GMX, Tumblr, Wattpad, Inkbunny...

Tyson: *stops her* Brr, Google!!! Another time OK! We need your help now.

Google: *sighs* I'm actually a little tired after my morning sex.

Everyone: *yells angry in choir at her* We don't care!

Google: *sighs annoyed* Ok, ok! How can I help you, Mr. You are so stupid?

Tyson: *growls* Can you tell me where my father is right now?

Google: *giggles* Why don't you ask me "Who is my father right now"? Hahahaha!

The others goggle also a little.

Tyson: *rolls the eyes* Very funny, Google. His name is Tatsuya Granger.

Google: *searches* Mr. Granger is in Maya right now. Do you want to call him?

Everyone: *yells in choir* YES!!!

Google: *sneaky* 350 Yen!

That knocks everyone in room over. Then they look at Kai.

Kai: *folds his arms* No! *looks at Tyson* I gave you 1000 Yen.

Tyson: *smirks* For my date with Hilary. But this is the end of the world.

Kai: *lifts proudly the head* Still no! Even it is the end of the galaxy.

Tyson: *rolls the eyes* Typical Billionaire!

Kai: *annoyed* It's not my money, ok! It belongs my father.

Tyson: *sighs* Fine I will pay it, Google!

Google: Ok! *calls Mr. Granger and lets it rings 7 times* He's not available. Try it another time.

Tyson: *yells* Are you kidding me? I want my money back!

Google: *ignores him* Due to the bad connection, Google is out of order. Have a nice day. *turns off*

Tyson: *looks stunned at his phone and yells* Hey, YouTube! Your wife is cheating on you! *puts the phone into the pocket*

Everyone looks at Tyson. There is a long pause.

Tyson: *sighs* I will call my father later. Now let's come up with a strategy.

The others start to think.