On purpose

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Lisa agreed to help me talk to Sana about what happened and apologize.

Hopefully she'll believe me once she knows that Lisa has changed.

Lisa agreed not to bully anyone anymore. She's going on a date with Jennie this weekend and I couldn't be happier for her. At least she's finally realizing that you don't need everyone telling you what to do, because you should just live your life the way you want to.

She told her mom about Jennie and she didn't take it very well. She told Lisa that she was not gay and she wasn't going to live under her roof if she was.

So she moved in with her dad.

I'm still afraid to tell my mom. But I'm waiting for the right moment to tell her. Hopefully she'll understand.

After that encounter with Sana and that other girl, Lisa told me that I need to get Sana alone so that I could talk to her.

All day at school, Sana has been avoiding me and she was always with that one girl. I don't know who Somi thinks she is, but she better think twice before keeping Sana away from me.

I just hope they're not dating.

She did hold onto Sana's hand and I felt an urge not to smack her. I don't want to think about Sana with anyone else. It'll break my heart.

I was on my way to the library to return a book when I saw Somi walking out. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm and she turned around. "Can I help you?" I took time to look her over. She was beautiful, I'll give her that. She had amazing green eyes and honey colored hair.

I locked eyes with hers. "What is going on with you and Sana?"

I saw a smile creep up on her face. "What do you mean?"

"Why are you always with her?" She looked me over then caught my eyes. "Why do you care? Last time I checked, you didn't give a shit about her. It's best if you stay away." I knew what she was talking about. Sana must have told her.

"Look, I'm trying to apologize to her. I know what I said, and done and I'm sorry. I need her to understand."

"Why? So you can continue hurting her?"

I took a deep breath. "No. I like her, I wouldn't hurt her. I know what I done and what I did wasn't right. I didn't have a choice at the moment-"

She stopped me. "You didn't have a choice? I beg to differ. You had a choice not to say those words to her. You could have saved her from hurting herself and the emotional damage you caused her. You don't deserve to apologize for being a bitch."

She started walking off but I stepped in front of her. "I'm sorry, but how long have you known her?" She shrugged.

"Does it matter?"

I smiled. "Yeah, it does. You see, I've known her for five years. I know more about her than you can get from her in a month. If you think you can come in and stop me from going after her, then you're wrong."

She crossed her arms. "First of all, it doesn't matter how long you've known her. It's the way you're treating her. The way your so called friend, Lisa, treats her. You shouldn't ever treat a person differently just because they're different from you."

"I know that. Lisa knows that. She's changed, ok? I want Sana to understand that. I'm not here to hurt her anymore."

She sighed then shook her head. "If you hurt her in any way, I will come and find you." She walked off leaving me to stand there and watch her.

I waited outside of the school in the parking lot as the last bell rung. I was hoping I would catch Sana before she left school.

I waited patiently until I saw her walk out with her friends. I didn't see Somi, but I made my way through everyone and caught up with Sanq. I grabbed her arm as she was heading to a car. She turned around and met my eyes with her brown ones. My breath caught up in my throat as I stood there staring at her. I finally caught my breath. "I need to talk to you." I looked at her friends who were giving me a death glare, then I looked back at her. "Alone."

She turned to her friends then they left, leaving us alone.

She didn't look at me. Instead she was focused on the ground.

I cleared my throat. "I want to apologize for being a bitch. Sana. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just being stupid as the time because Lisa threatened to tell the school and my mom-" I heard her laughing and I stopped. I gave her a confused look as she looked up to meet my eyes.

"It always comes back to Lisa, huh? You know Tzuyu, I thought you were different. You actually acted like it everytime we hung out, but as soon as reality hit you, you were back to your old self again."

I shook my head. "Sana, please. Listen to me," she crossed her arms. "I didn't mean it."

"Oh, you didn't? Then why did you say it?"

"I already told you."

She shook her head and uncrossed her arms. "I'm done listening to your lies. That's all you do."

She began to walk away but I pulled her back. She gave a me look but I ignored it as I grabbed her face and stared into those deep brown, beautiful eyes. I leaned in as her eyes widen, and gently pressed my lips to hers.

It was like nothing I've ever experienced. It was nothing compared to kissing guys, because her lips were insanely soft.

It took her a moment before she started kissing back. I felt her hands on my hips as I pushed my hands in her hair.

I'm kissing Sana Minatozaki. Oh God.

I broke out of the kiss to look at her as she stared into my eyes.

"Tzuyu, I-"

I shook my head and smiled. "Sana.."

Here it goes.

"I like you." She smiled so big that I giggled.

"Really?"

I nodded and pecked her lips. "Really."

She hugged me and I laughed as I hugged her back. I looked over to her friends who were watching the whole thing.

I pulled back and looked at her. "I think you should go to your friends." She looked back then sighed.

"Yeah, I think it's time to tell them." She looked back at me and I just smiled and placed her hair behind her ears.

"It'll be ok."

She nodded then gave me one last kiss before she ran towards her friends.

I watched as she talked to them then they all got inside the car to leave, not before Sana turned and blew me a kiss.