Dirty little secret

Tzuyu fucking Chou has got to be the most gorgeous, down to earth, amazing girl in the world! Calling her amazing is just an understatement, I have never connected with someone so much as I did with her! It's also a plus because she supports gay rights!

It's a shame that she's friends with Lalisa the bitch, because Lisa hates everything about gays and it drives me insane! But at least I know how Tzuyu feels, but Lalisa cannot find out. Although, I really want to know why Lisa hates gays so much.

As much as I like Tzuyu, I can't come to terms with her being someone that she's not just to remain friends with Lisa. It hurts.

The situation I am currently is highly dangerous.

Lalisa has me pinned against a locker and the look on her face lets me know that she is not happy.

But she is cute.

I can't help but smile and that seems to only drive her more mad. Her grip on my arms tightens and I can't squirm my way out. Everyone keeps passing and looking over at us but no one would dare mess with Lisa and plus I'm the most hated girl in this school, so I won't be getting help.

I look at Lisa and wonder how someone so beautiful can be so full of hatred.

She grips my arms tighter, "Tell me this, why the hell were you with Tzuyu!" She's screaming in my face, I had to turn my head.

Oh, so that's why she's pissed off.

I try and fake dumb, "Why would I be with her?" I would love to piss Lisa off by telling her that Tzuyu and I hung out, but that meant breaking my promise to Tzuyu, and I cannot do that.

After that afternoon we shared, she told me to keep it a secret, because she didn't want Lisa to know, which I don't blame her.

Who would want to be seen with me, right?

Without warning, Lisa punches me in the stomach and I immediately fall to my knees. I hear everyone in the hall laughing, but I drown them out because the pain is overbearing. Why does she have to be such a bitch?

I hear them walk away and I stand up and clutch onto my stomach. It felt like I got ran over by a bulldozer.

Damn, that girl can punch!

I make my way to the library. I need to be alone, I can't face anyone right now with the state I'm in. I hate appearing weak in front of everyone, it just makes me more vulnerable. I walk into the back and away from everyone in there. I take a seat on the floor and try to ignore the pain seizing through my abdomen.

I really hate Lalisa.

I scan the bookshelf behind me and grab a book. If I'm going to be in a library, might as well read a book to pass time.

It's lunch right now and I already received text messages from Suho and Dahyun asking me where I was and if I wanted to go out to eat with them. I told them I was studying and I'd catch up with them later. I was not going to tell them about my little incident with Lisa. They'd only worry and Dahyun will probably not leave my side.

It's funny to me, because Dahyun is protective of me when it comes to Lisa. Although she is scared of her, she still tries to keep me safe. Which I find flattering and adorable.

I read a couple of pages of the book until I heard someone, "Mind if I join you?"

I look up to see a girl smiling at me. I can't help but admire her beauty; her hair was a lovely whisky, the color of fallen leaves browned and sleek with the first rain of autumn. How such a tint could play with the light, like peering at the sun through a jar of pine honey, her eyes were a soft washed out green, like a favorite sweater that's been washed too many times. Veins ran like connected rivers across her pale skin. She was fair, almost like a porcelain doll, yet she did hold some color.