Chapter 1

"James I don't want to do this..." Keith cried, backing away from James who was backing Keith into a corner, undoing his own pants. Once Voltron had come back to earth James had started being nicer to Keith, they would hang out and Keith had actually started to trust him. Until James had started to get very touchy.. in a way that Keith didn't like... But he couldn't stop it and he couldn't tell anyone...

"It's not what you want Mullet, it's not fun if you enjoy it." James took off his shirt and his pants leaving him in boxers. He was getting closer to Keith and Keith felt like he couldn't move.

James pushed Keith up against the wall. He stripped Keith of his pants and briefs and started fucking him senseless... Keith hated this but all he could do was take it... Tears ran down his face from the pain. Sex was meant to feel good... But he hated it... It hurt so much.. He screamed and screamed hoping someone would hear him but no one ever did. This wasn't pleasurable like he thought sex was meant to be.. no this was the complete opposite, it was painful and to be honest, scary..

Once James was pleased with what he had done and the pain he'd caused Keith, he would throw Keith down on the ground and just leave him there. James left the room and Keith hugged his knees, tears running down his face but no sound coming out. He felt so disgusting.. he hated being thrown around.. he just wished he could tell someone what was happening... He wished someone would help him.. he closed his eyes, hoping all of this would stop, hoping someone would save him, he just needed help, from anyone..

All of that happened tonight.

((Word count 301))