Rasheed smirked, "Now that he's gone I can have you all to myself. You look like you taste good."

He walked up on me and once he got close enough I kicked him in between his legs, snapped the zip tie around my wrists apart since half of it was cut anyway and I stanbed him in the neck.

"What do you taste now? Blood right?"

I watched the blood spill out his mouth as he tried to hold his wound to stop him from bleeding.

"Awe you were cute too.....what a waste."

I patted him down to find a gun but he didnt have one on him.

Fuck.

I walked to the doir and cracked it open to see what was up. I saw some of my dads people shootin Blaze people. I felt like I was in an action movie. Someone should write a book about my life or something.

I noticed one of Blaze's guys heading to the room so I quickly closed the door and hid behind it so I could sneak him.

He came in the room but was shocked at Rasheed dead on the floor so that gave me time to kick the back of his knees and put him in a choke hold.

He reached up to pull my arm away when I noticed a wedding ring.

"You got kids?" he nodded his head.

"Y-Yea a 8 year old and a 5 year old and one on the w-way."

"Imma let you go but I need your gun and tell Blaze that when you came in here I was already gone so that he wont shoot you."

Im not completely heartless.

"O-Okay"

I let him go and grabbed his gun then ran out the room. shooting everyone in my way.

I dont know why but I felt like he should live. He reminded me of my daddy a little bit and I know if I took his life I would feel extra guilty about it, especially because he has kids.

"Ahren!"

I looked over to see Ak smiling big holding an assault rifle with his food on someone neck.

"Found her. Lets roll out." he spoke into the mic in his ear.

"Come on bra lets get to the car!" we ran out and since I heard running behind me I looked back and saw my dad and Sire.

I went to smile at my dad but something happened.

"Yall muhfuckas aint leaving" I heard someone yell then a gun sounded off.

My dad hit the ground and my whole world froze. I upped my gun and sent bullets flying towards Blaze who was standing at the door.

I dropped to my knees to tend to my dad.

"Daddy stay awake okay, hey look at me" he was bleeding from his stomach and his eyes kept closing.

"Name all your kids and their birthdays." Sire picked him up and put him in the back of the van.

"Ahren B-Brown August 23rd." I smiled. "Good keep going pa"

"Sincere Brown A-April 17th, Jamilla Trice Oc-October 8th" his eyes started to droop.

"Okay now talk abou-" he cut me off.

"Wait and Zakary Williams February 5th" then his eyes closed.

"Aight we here come on lets get him out" Sire open the door on my side while doctors ran out to put my dad on a stretcher.

I sat there frozen unable to process what my dad just said.

He has another child?

I have a brother?

Is he older than me?

"Ahren come on lets go!" Sire basically yanked me out the car and dragged me in the hospital.

I would remember havibg a brother.

Why dont I remember him?

My mom came running in the hospital bawling her eyes out. I didn't even react to it because I was still in my own little world.

Is he dead?

Why wasn't I told about him.

Sincere probably know. They tell her ass everything.

"Baby you okay?" my mom rubbed my shoulder.

"Who is Zakary Williams? Is he my brother?"

Her wyes widened, "I- how do you know-"

"I told dad to name all his kids and their birthdays and he mentioned him so who is he and why didn't I know about him."

"I think it's best if your dad tells you." she sighed.

"Well he's to busy in surgery and I wanna know right now!" I caught some of the people in the waiting rooms attention. I didn't mean to yell at my mom i'm just frustrated.

"I know you under alot of pressure and angry but imma need you to watch yo tone."

"Sorry ma I just wanna know."

"He's your fathers first child and he's still alive but thats all imma say. Have your dad tell you the true story, I dont know it all because I had only been talking to your dad like 2 months whike his baby mama was 5 months."

I nodded in understanding and leaned back in the chair hoping to take a nap.

He better make it off that operating table because if he die imma revive him and kill him for dying on me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hi hello how are my beautiful, fabulous readers today? a trill bitch got 4k reads. literally just last chapter i had 3k. i rl love the support i wouldn't be where i am without yall.

anywho, lets talk

what do yall think of Blaze explanation for everything?

what do you think abt our girl renny lettin that man live.

should i keep her dad alive?

yall ahren got a brotheeeer. i wonder if he cute.

its 6:30 am and now im finna gts. ik issa lil short but dont say ion do shit fa yall. excuse mistakes.

#deezy